Chapter 114.2- Duel

“Wei Shi!”

The crew quickly sent the microphone over.

The man was seated at the bottom edge of the stage and wasn’t conspicuous at all in the dim lighting, but when he stood up, he was tall and powerful, and adding on his indifferent expression, it soon caused a stir of whispers among the female players.

The microphone hadn’t been turned on yet, and the crew stumbled over to stop Wei Shi, lowering their voice so that they couldn’t be overheard, “No! The rules don’t allow... Nonono, you can’t choose a Crosson trainee, you can only pick from Hyacinth... Contestant Wei, Brother, Brother Wei, don’t be rash!”

Wei Shi grunted in acknowledgement.

The field crew quivered as they finally handed over the microphone.

The program producer smiled like a fox and asked, “Have you decided? Who will Contestant Wei pick?”

Wei Shi’s tone was indifferent, “Azure People’s Entertainment’s trainee, Miss Vera.”

There was silence at the scene.

“The same one? The same one as Little Witch?” There was a cackle as Ying Xiangxiang, who was seated with the audience, suddenly sent the melon seeds flying, “Love rivals, the first pair of love rivals has come into being!”

Ying Xiangxiang’s face was filled with the delight that came from indulging in gossip. She seemed to be watching a play and also seemed to be able to see through to the souls of the players participating in the play.

Blood Pigeon nodded, “It is the same person. According to the rules of the game––”

On the stage, the program producer was very excited and slapped the table.

“Good, good, good! Love rivals, love rivals have to duel!”

Off-stage, the Wu Jin processor suddenly crashed.

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

The audience, who were closely following the live broadcast, were almost boiling over with excitement. At this time, the channel was filled with loyal fans from both survival shows, Crosson and Hyacinth. The scene was extremely chaotic.

“Hoooly shit!”

“Goddess Vera is the epitome of beauty! The ultimate Mary Sue ahhhh!! Full of praises for my goddess––”

“This is based off of the script of <499 trainees confessed to me after I participated in the Crosson Show> right? Generally, choosing teammates doesn’t go like this... the 2nd and 5th place contestants both chose Vera at the same time!”

“Wake up, wake up, can your epitome of beauty be more beautiful than Little Witch?? Why do I feel like Brother Wei is waiting for a chance at revenge––”

“Go, Contestant Wei––take home the disobedient Little Witch––have Little Witch birth your monkeys––Mama will help you guys lock the door, so that Little Witch can’t get out––”

“?? What the hell is going on upstairs?” Hyacinth Show’s straight male fans were all confused.

“They mean that the Scarf CP is locked in! They can’t be broken up anymore!!”

On the stage, the program producer announced the rules of the duel, “The duel between Contestant Wu and Contestant Wei is set for 8 o’clock tomorrow evening. After the duel, Miss Vera can choose either the winner or the loser as a teammate...”

Wu Jin was going crazy, “Di-director, then what’s the significance of this duel?!”

Program producer: “For the audience ratings!”