Chapter 99.1- Sleeping Together

Eight hours later.

The cabin lights brightened slowly, and the aroma of breakfast drifted down the corridor.

Wu Jin woke up in a confused daze. The big boss had already left without a trace.

Half of him was still stuffed inside the pure black sleeping bag, while the other half of him rested on the white belly of the little rabbit sleeping bag, and he was hugging an extra pillow in his arms––

The pillow was suddenly pulled away.

“!!!” Wu Jin woke up instantly and looked around subconsciously for his tranquilizer gun, lifting his head up to call for the little Pterosaur to prepare for battle. He was caught off guard by the extravagant ceiling and bright crystal lights.

Behind him, the Ming Yao who’d just snatched away Wu Jin’s pillow, was laughing uproariously.

There were still two more hours before the star ship would arrive at the port, and at this time, less than half the contestants had gotten up. Wu Jin walked along the corridor towards the logistics team with the two sleeping bags, preparing to return them ahead of time.

Especially that little white rabbit sleeping bag––

It was particularly conspicuous amongst the group of solid colored sleeping bags. It was still okay when the lights were dark, but it was blinding when the lights came on.

Soft and fluffy, without an ounce of dignity!

In the long, extended corridor, Ming Yao played curiously with the two rabbit ears and chattered continuously at Wu Jin, “Hey, Little Witch, do you know who came first in the end? You don’t know, right? Let me tell you hahahaha––”

Wu Jin folded up the two sleeping bags up and handed them over to the stage manager politely.

Ming Yao slapped the table, “That battle was one that shook the ghosts and gods! This is a story that must be told from the hatching of the first Velociraptor...”

The stage manager was startled by Ming Yao’s actions and muttered thoughtfully as they turned away, “It shouldn’t be, how could a contestant end up with two sleeping bags? We sent out 250. Could it be that someone slept on the floor...”

Wu Jin stiffened, his eyes darting everywhere.

Next to him, Ming Yao used the rabbit ear pillow like a judge’s gavel and spared no effort in smacking it down again, “But it’s said that the Velociraptor was deeply influenced even in the egg. It obeyed training and was easy to teach, learning from the leader of Jingyi, gun saint Zuo! Ah, it’s exactly that Zuo! This Velociraptor seemed to have an innate vitality, and with support, it was like it had cultivated to the second level as soon as it left its shell! When it opened its mouth, it said: Great Jingyi––”

The stage manager immediately diverted their attention, “Lift your elbow, it’s time to take back the pillows! Ah, Contestant Little Ming, don’t clutch at the pillow like that. If you want to tell a story, go to the restaurant at the back and slap the table with a milk box. If you take two of them, you can even play out a beat...”

Wu Jin led the continuously chattering Ming Yao through the restaurant, then brought him along to visit the little Pterosaur who was still in isolation. When they came back downstairs, Ming Yao suddenly called out loudly, “Team––captain––”

Wu Jin breathed a sigh of relief as Contestant Little Ming finally disappeared.

It was almost evening by the time the star ship arrived at Crosson.

After the 250 contestants disembarked, they were pushed into the studio for interviews one after another.

Wu Jin was in fifth place, and it just so happened that Wei Yan was one place ahead of him.