Chapter 111.1- Sharp Blue

Nine o’clock in the evening, at the entrance to Sharp Blue.

Luxury suspension cars were parked all over the place, and lights danced through the humid air of Floating City. Ming Yao glanced over the scene, then pushed his captain inside, “Captain, let’s go! The booth table near the dance floor––”

The lighting was ambiguous and dim. Wu Jin narrowed his eyes, and the bartender big brother who was passing by sent him a sultry smile.

The deep V in his shirt went from his neckline down to his navel.

Wu Jin jumped back two steps, “...!!!”

Caesar slapped his thigh from behind him, “Little Ming is really rich!”

Wu Jin raised his head, “What?”

“It’s a booth! Based on the layout of this place, in the Federation, a booth costs 40,000 credits a night! Minimum!” Caesar explained it to him excitedly, “Back then, when your Brother Caesar trawled the clubs, I would buy a bottle of wine from the supermarket and then mix in with the crowd around the scattered tables!”

“However, when it comes to picking up girls, it’s not based on what you have in your pockets. It’s––ah, but your Brother Caesar already has a family and is low-key now. I’ll teach you some tricks later.”

On the stage, the DJ changed the music from a slow shake to some hip-hop, and the people who were originally loose and flowing on the dance floor suddenly started dancing chaotically.

Wu Jin could barely make himself heard over the noise, “Caesar! There aren’t any...”

Caesar: “Aren’t any what? You have to speak louder!”

Wu Jin turned up his own volume, “It seems that there aren’t any! Girls!”

The two of them were less than a meter apart. Caesar stuck his neck out but he still couldn’t hear a word. He asked again, but ended up caught by Red, “Brother, let’s go, let’s go play––”

The dance floor was incredibly noisy. Wu Jin was dizzy and couldn’t help but cover up his waist, then thought about it and realized that wasn’t right and hurriedly covered up his ears instead.

A young and handsome bouncer suddenly came out from behind a partition, smiling widely as he reminded him, “Fellow brothers, remember to head straight then to your left to exchange your masks for a special one. Our theme tonight is ‘attraction’...”

Ming Yao waved, and a waiter immediately helped him with collecting everyone’s masks and distributing out the new ones.

Ming Yao handed it to Wu Jin and asked curiously, “Why is Little Witch’s face so much smaller than Caesar’s? It turns out that Caesar’s head is really big!”

“!!” Wu Jin tried to remind him gently, “You’re not nervous anymore?”

Ming Yao bounced upright, “Damn it, why did you mention this? I’m starting to get nervous again!”

The group happily traded in their masks and finally squeezed out of the crowd to settle in at their booth.

The sofa faced the dance floor, and the view was bright and open, allowing them to look through the lights at the crowd, the background walls, and the entire scene at a glance.

When the birthday celebrations began, a three-layer cake was served along with explosive fireworks. Ming Yao drank two glasses of wine and immediately began to show the leisurely and trouble-loving energy of a true second generation rich.

He would be toasting his own captain one minute, then be in the middle of having a good time with Caesar and playing dice with Red the next. In the middle, he even drunkenly asked Wu Jin if Pterosaurs were tasty.