Chapter 111.2- Sharp Blue

Wu Jin hurriedly sped up into a trot, looking towards the Zuo Botang who was also heading back to the booth.

The Jingyi captain had a cautious expression on his face as he kept Ming Yao from running off, “Little Ming’s mask seems to be malfunctioning. I’m going to take him back to the bathroom...”

It was unknown what had gone wrong with Ming Yao’s originally white mask, but a pair of cat ears had popped out over his head.

Wu Jin looked on in a trance, then hurriedly felt the top of his own head.

No cat ears.

Wait a minute, why were there two slots on the mask? There was something soft and fluffy inside, what was it––

On the other side, Zuo Botang was coaxing and persuading Ming Yao to leave, “Don’t lean towards the floor... Little Ming, how old are you now? ...What? ...What girlfriend? When did I get...? ...”

Wu Jin covered up his mask warily. ... What kind of joke was this?

He struggled and squeezed back into the crowd at the edge of the dance floor, wanting to remind Caesar and Red to pay attention to their masks, but all he could see was them being surrounded by a group of young men, and there was no way for him to squeeze in.

Outside the crowd were two little zeroes who were watching the show and cracking melon seeds. They looked at Red and Caesar who were hugging together in a brotherly fashion and were full of indignation. They chattered incessantly, “Bah! Two top-grade ones getting together is simply a waste of resources... these melon seeds are pretty good. Give me some more.”

Wu Jin paused. It seemed that something wasn’t quite right!

From behind him, the passerby was still relentlessly trying to sell himself. “Are you here for the first time? How about leaving your contact information? That’s what the mask does. The theme for this evening is something about matching hearts and souls. The cat ears are connected with your brain waves. If you fall in love at first sight, then they’ll pop right out. If the feelings are mild, then they’ll quiver slowly, and if it’s burning hot, then they’ll shake hard... hey, why don’t you turn back and look at my cat ears!”

The passerby brother put in some effort to pull the cat ears out of the mask manually, “Look, look, it’s love at first sight! I didn’t pull them out, they came out on their own...”

“This is the high level technology of our Floating City’s number one gay bar...”

Wu Jin froze, “What-what bar!?”

He had just turned his head, and his expression was petrified with shock.

The haunted beam of light had followed him again, and the DJ on the stage toasted him from afar. The passerby brother jumped about angrily, “Holy shit, this DJ wants to sleep with you!”

His escape route had been thoroughly blocked. The waiter came by and smiled as he offered up a drink.

The crowd went wild, and many people swarmed in Wu Jin’s direction. Even the crowd of melon seed eating little zeroes’ glittering gazes all swept towards Wu Jin. “Although he looks like a little cutie, he was really so handsome that it made it impossible for people to close their legs when he was dancing earlier... oh, who’s that? Why did he run off”

“He went to the door.”

“He went to the door at this hour?”

“They say that there’s a top-quality, shiver-inducing S at the door, so he ran off faster than anyone else, and nobody could stop him...”