(Prologue) What do you seek?

It's been said that there are two sides in every story, to every decision, to every choice and side that people must choose. The side of good and evil, sometimes the difference between the two is a straight line, other times it's a blur.

Sometimes people have to do what they think is right or do what they need to do in order to survive. The choice will always belong to the person in the path they take, but with that path comes consequences for so many people.

Consequences that can make or break a person, that will endanger not just themselves, but also the people that he or she cares about in their lives. However, there's a small number of people who are willing to endure and take the responsibility, even walk down the path of being something more. Something greater than anyone could ever imagine.

However, there's only one question that person must answer; Are you ready for what happens next?

New Hope – 10:00PM.

It was a nice starry-eyed night with the moon completely full and the light is shining down on a random city block and in that block is an orphanage called New Hope with a number of kids getting ready for bed and getting some sleep, the people who work there are checking each of the rooms and making sure that they're all asleep.

Fortunately, they are asleep or at least that's what it seems for one of the kids is pretending to be asleep and watching a show on his phone. A show called RWBY and this is the 30th time watching the series, seeing V1 through V7. He knows all the characters by heart, their names, height, weight, age, personalities, fighting skills, etc. All the characters and the Kingdoms along with every legendary story in his head.

Some people would say he's a fan, others would say obsessed, but he's just incredibly committed to the show. The teenage boy slowly gets tired and charges his phone, his eyes get heavy and just before he falls asleep, he makes a wish.

???: I wish I could be in RWBY.

Few hours later.

The teenage boy wakes up and looks up at the night sky, only to realize that he's not in his room, sleeping on his bed and nobody is with him, but he does have one thing on his mind.

???: I don't remember being outside.

The boy stands up and looks around with little concern. He puts his hands in his pockets, turns around and looks at the sky again only to see the moon isn't full.

???: The moon looks crap. I guess things are looking pretty bleak and I don't know where...

It took him a few seconds to realize what's happening and he started to chuckle.

???: I don't believe it. I know exactly where I...

The boy stops talking and feels a sudden chill down his spine, a darkness coming his way and it's moving very slowly.

???: This presence. This incredible darkness and negative emotions. Something is coming and it's big.

To his cool and calm demeanor, he turns around and sees that it's an Ursa coming straight at him and swings its right paw at him and he dodges the attack and then gets ready for another attack and he evades the attack.

???: Ursa.

The Ursa gives out a loud roar and charges at him again only to attack him, but the boy stands his ground, looks down at the ground and catches its paw and hears it roar again.

???(slowly looks up; serious tone): Listen. You better check yourself.

The Ursa starts to get a little nervous and immediately the boy breaks its paw causing it to scream in pain and with one solid punch in the chest, he sends it flying and it vanishes into thin air. The boy takes a breath and slowly rubs the back of his head, only to look at his right hand and then the other one which causes him to freak out a bit, he rushes to a nearby and looks at his reflection and sees that he's a 10 year old boy.