Till Next Time #2

Inspector19: Hello There to all my fellow readers, let me just say thank you for going on this incredible journey in this story. I know it's been quite the adventure and reliving every last event with a few twists and turns has been both fun and exhausting, but it was worth every last bit of energy. I never would've imagine that this book would have gotten so many reads, votes, etc. It truly is an amazing journey and I just want to say thank you. Now, that being said, since the new season of RWBY came out a few days ago, I am going to watch the new season and see just how my character Damian, along with his comrades Silver, Terry, Onyx and Watari will fit in, the girls who they love Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang and how they will handle the new challenges together. Of course I may even work on a chapter or two on the newest on Volume and I assure you all, that there will be some surprises. That being said, I am still going to take a nice break from RWBY and just my time off from it, but I still have other stories that will be worked on and published. So don't worry, I have no intentions on just doing story. I still have other books and these are stories you are no doubt familiar with so be ready for anything. Once again thank you all for all your help and I couldn't have done this without you. There are plenty of people who deserves my thanks more than they know. But, every last one of you who followed me, added my book, people who I talked to, who worked with me on my book and so much more. Thank you. All of you. Till next time everyone.