(RWBY V3) It's Brawl In The Family

After the opening, the scene opens to a shot of Beacon Academy's courtyard at dusk, with Weiss Schnee, Watari Yoshisada, Damian Locke, Silver and Ruby Rose running up the main avenue towards the docking bays.

Ruby: (running to catch up with her partner) Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?

Weiss: (as she stops and smiles at the sight of...) Winter.

Ruby: Wait... Your sister?

The camera then cuts behind Ruby, Silver, Damian, Watson and Weiss watching Winter Schnee, escorted by crimson-colored Atlas Soldiers and Atlesian Knight-200's as she exits her airship.

Watari: That's her. Weiss's, and my mentor.

Ruby: Mentor?

Watari: That's right. Winter taught me everything and made sure that if I was going to be around Weiss and protect her, I needed to be trained to be the best.

Damian: You mentioned it before. It must've been some intense training.

Watari: You have no idea. Come on!

Weiss: (cups mouth) Winter! (the two then run up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them) Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... (suddenly curtsies) Your presence honors us.

Watari bows respectfully to his mentor.

Watari: A pleasure to see you once again mentor.

Winter: (looks around as she approaches them) Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different.

Ruby: I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder.

Weiss: (punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to her sibling) So, what are you doing here?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Of course. (nods and smiles in understanding)

Ruby: (looks pensively around in the silence) Well... this is nice... I think.

Damian and Silver continue to say nothing.

Weiss: (excitedly) You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! (discreetly whispers) Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-

Winter: I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came.

Weiss: Right! I'm sorry!

Winter: Nor did I come here to watch my own blood and former student both fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter.

Weiss: (puzzled) But, we won!

Watari: She's right, mentor. We both achieved victory.

Winter: Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed and seeing one of you letting your guard down is unacceptable.

Weiss and Watari feel bad.

Damian(to Silver): Well, she certainly doesn't mince words.

Silver(to Damian): Seems so.