(RWBY V3) Round One

The scene begins with the sight of a cliff and the gravestone of Summer Rose. Ruby and Silver are standing on said cliff.

Ruby: Hey Mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... Well, things have been pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too. He's, you know... Dad. He's still teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be going out on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. I keep her in line. That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from Dad. Well so are Weiss and Blake. Oh! They're my teammates. Together, we form Team RWBY. And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion... Anyways, uh, I made a bunch of new friends, and a boyfriend. His name is Silver. He's the greatest. Then there's Damian. He's like a big brother to me. Onyx and Watari are really cool friends and they have each others back in their group. Together, they form Team SDOW and Damian is their leader. And I met some...... let's just say, odd teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys too! I guess it's like they say: Like Mother, like daughter. I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he starts sounding like Uncle Qrow. (Zwei barks) Oh! Look's like Dad's back. I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before goes on his next mission! Wish me luck! (pulls hood up) It was good to talk.

Ruby sees that Silver hasn't moved.

Ruby: Silver? What's wrong?

Silver: Nothing. You go on ahead Rubes. I'll catch up.

Ruby: You sure?

Silver: I'm sure.

Ruby: Alright. (kisses Silver) Don't be late. I love you.

Silver: I love you too.

Ruby leaves the area. Silver then walks a bit closer to the gravestone and sits on his knees.

Silver: Hey Summer. Long time no see. Been awhile. Ruby's already filled you in. That's good. I missed you so much.

Damian shows up and stands behind him.

Damian: So this is where you've been.

Silver: What are you doing here?

Damian: I came here to pick you up. Our girls are going to be fighting first.

Silver continues sitting on his knees and remains in silence for a few minutes. He then stands up and walks towards Damian.

Silver: We should go.

As the two of them were about to walk to Damian's motorcycle, he looks back at the tombstone and gives a warm smile.

Damian: I think you might want to turn around my friend.

Silver turns to see Summer Rose standing behind him, smiling. Silver has tears breaking free from his eyes. He looks to Damian as if asking permission.

Damian: You don't need my permission. Take as much time as you need. (to Summer) It's good to see you again Summer.

Damian walks towards his motorcycle, but as he does, he hears the familiar voice of his father.

Silver runs to Summer with tears in his eyes and hugs her which she happily returns.