(RWBY V6) So That's How It Is

Yang: Salem can't be killed... you all heard her too, right?

Team RWBY and the remaining members of Team SDOW all angrily glare at Ozpin and Damian, whose head is still down. He looks up, with tears streaming down his face. Qrow Branwen just looks away.

Ozpin: I--

Yang: (enraged) There was so much you hadn't told us! How could you two think that was okay?!

Ozpin doesn't say anything, he just hangs his head back down in shame. Damian speaks up.

Damian(enraged): I told you not to open it! And you didn't listen to me!

Onyx(enraged): Listen to you?! You hid this from all of us!

Watari: Damian. How could you do this?

Damian remains silent and looks at Silver who is clearly shocked by all of this.

Ruby: Professor... (Ozpin looks up at her) What is your plan to defeat Salem?

Ozpin: I... don't have one...

Suddenly, Qrow takes a swing at Ozpin and Damian grabs his hand and the two of them looked at each other.

Damian: Qrow. (winds up) Stand down.

Damian punches Qrow and sends him back, causing Ruby and Yang to gasps.

Qrow(gets up): No one wanted me... I was cursed... I gave my life to you because you gave me a place in this world... I thought I was finally doing some good...

Ozpin: (tearfully) But, you are!

Qrow: Meeting you... was the worst luck of my life...

Ozpin stares back in disbelief upon hearing Qrow say that, before looking down dejected.

Ozpin: Maybe you're right...

Ozpin's eyes glow as control is transferred back to Oscar Pine. He holds his cheek in pain from the effects of Qrow's punch.

Ruby: What happened?

Oscar: He's... gone.

Yang: That bastard! Tell him we're not done yet!

Oscar: No, this is different. He's gone. It-- It's like he's locked himself deep inside my head. Our head? (grunts as he holds his head in pain) I hate this! I want it to stop!

Weiss: He just left us?

Blake: What are we gonna do now?

Yang growls in anger.

Damian: Enough! I told him to take a break.

Onyx: You what?!

Silver(Mystic Eyes): THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

Everyone except for Damian looks at him with shock and listens to him speak.

Silver(Mystic Eyes): Fighting amongst ourselves isn't going to solve anything! It's only gonna cause more problems! (stands) This isn't the time nor the place for any of that! (points in direction of trail) I'm going to find shelter for the night. (walks away) Follow me if you want. Or don't. I don't care.

Ruby: He's right. Come on.

Everyone grabs their belongings and whatever Dust they can carry with them. Maria sits on Bumblebee as Yang walks her bike. Ruby walks over to Oscar and hands over the handle of his cane.