(RWBY V7) One Shall Stand. One Shall Fall.

It was finally time for the ultimate fight between Damian and Xana who are looking at each other with the sole intentions of defeating each other.

Damian: Xanadu, today you answer your crimes against my family and against humanity. One shall stand...

Xana: And one shall fall-- you Damian Locke!

The two Saiyan Warriors run towards each other and powered up to Super Saiyan and took a swing at each other.

Meanwhile...

Qrow, Raven and Robyn were back in the city of Atlas and on their way towards their prison cells with a small number of Guards, Damian sneaks up behind them and takes down a few of them, only to then deal with more of them and he deflects the bullets.

Qrow: Kid!

Damian doesn't respond and rushes towards the Guards knocking them out.

Raven: Damian.

(f) Damian: Not exactly.

Damian breaks her Gravity Bola and looks at Raven, then the others.

Robyn: Aren't you going to free us?

(f) Damian: No.

Raven/Robyn: What?!

(f)Damian: Listen. We have seconds until the next wave shows up. I need to get Raven out of here before Ironwood uses her for whatever misdeeds.

Raven: But, I can't just leave them.

Qrow: No. He's right.

Raven and Robyn look back at Qrow with shock.

Qrow: We have to keep you safe.

Raven: Qrow, please. Don't make me leave. I can't leave you, Yang and the others behind.

(f)Damian: Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Trust me.

Raven looks at the others with sadness and Robyn place a hand on her shoulder and nods her head.

Raven(to Robyn): You look after my brother, you got that?

Robyn(to Raven): I will.

Raven hugs her brother and walks back to Damian, then he place his hand on her shoulder and uses Instant Transmission.

Back on the Manta...

Silver and his friends are still flying away from Atlas, Silver continues to look at his friends and back at the others, then takes out Damian's Scroll, some of the others look at him with puzzled looks.

Blake: Is that Damian's Scroll?

Silver(to Blake): Yeah.

Weiss: Why do you have it?

Watari: Yeah. It's not like him forget it.

Silver: He gave it to me.

Onyx: Why would he do that?

Ruby and the others look at Silver who doesn't have an answer. Meanwhile, Damian and Xana start their fight with a strong punch, bringing them backwards, the two of them charge at each other and fire Ki Blast in close range, but they would both constantly move each other's hands in order to make each other miss and then both hands come close to each other and they charge up a Ki Blast and fire only to then be sent back again.

Damian gets back up and takes out his sword and charges towards Xana who fires a couple of Ki Blasts at his direction and deflects them, only to then jump up in the air and Xana takes out his sword and blocks his attacks.