(RWBY V2) Best Day ever

Damian narrating: Earth, birthplace of the human race, a species much like our own, capable of great compassion and great violence. For in my quest to protect humanity from danger, a deeper revelation draws. Our worlds have met before. But in order for this story to be told, we need to go back to the beginning.

A ship flies through the skies over Vale and the camera pans down to the city streets. The owner of the Dust shop "From Dust Till Dawn" is hanging a sign declaring its re-opening. As he climbs down from his ladder, he stumbles and falls. Emerald Sustrai appears next to him.

Emerald: (giggling) 'Scuse me, sorry. I'm not really from around here. (She helps him to his feet.) Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?

Emerald produces a piece of paper with writing on it and the shopkeep looks it over.

Shopkeep: Hmm? Mm-hmm.

Emerald walks away from the shop owner as both wave goodbye and passes Mercury Black at a corner.

Mercury: I knew you were lost.

Emerald: Mercury, I will seriously pay you to shut up. (She produces a wallet with Lien and waves it in Mercury's face.)

Mercury: That's not your money.

Emerald: But it can be yours for 5 minutes of silence.

Mercury: Mmmm... no deal.

Emerald: Fine. (Emerald takes the Lien and tosses the wallet, turning to walk away.)

Mercury: Whatever. You want me.

More of the city is shown, including a café where two extras sit chatting. Mercury and Emerald are walking through the city.

Mercury: So, how much farther?

Emerald: A few blocks.

Mercury: Ugh... this place is so dull.

Emerald: Eh, I kinda like it. Tall buildings, diverse culture...

Mercury: And nice dopey people who are easy to pickpocket.

Emerald stops.

Emerald: That's every city.

Mercury: (Mercury play acts as a victim.) Ooh, Emerald! Master thief! Please don't take my money! I barely have enough to get by!

Emerald glares at him, groaning angrily. She then walks away from him.

Mercury: Ugh... you're no fun today.

Meanwhile, Onyx and Damian are hanging out together in a bookstore known as Tukson's Book Trade. The two of them are hanging at the counter with Onyx reading the latest book of Ninjas of Love.

Onyx: I gotta be honest if I could describe this book in one word I would say...

Tukson(setting down a large stack of books) Passionate Mesmerizing, Enchanting?

Damian: Adventurous, Entertaining, or are you thinking...

Onyx: Filth. I didn't know she was into this.

Damian(chuckles): I knew it.

Tukson: If you don't like it I can take it back.

Damian: I don't think that's necessary. Also, didn't you give her the latest issue of the book after that whole...

Onyx: Insane battle of yours at the docks where you had to answer whole bunch of questions and then we all became a team again where we then hit back to school and I was left alone with Blake?