(RWBY V9) The Perils of Paper Houses

Nighttime in the Paper Acre. A small origami bird is seen landing in the windowsill of Jaune's home. A tall torch in the background can be seen lighting the lantern that serves as the "sun". Light begins to illuminate the sky and turns it to day. Team RWBY, the remaining members of SDOW&T, Xana and Goku can all be sleeping on mats in the living room, while Jaune is asleep in his own bed. Ruby's eyes are open as she stares at the chest with Crescent Rose in it. Suddenly, a crash is heard, and Jaune bolts awake.

Jaune: I'm late!

Team RWBY, SDOW&T, Goku and Xana wake up hearing the commotion.

Jaune: I'm late! I'm late!

Jaune hops over Team RWBY as he bursts out the door. Team RWBY, SDOW&T, Goku and Xana gets up and follows him out.

Weiss: What was that?!

Weiss looks over to see the town below is on fire.

Xana: That's new.

Goku: Very new.

Watari: (to Silver) Any ideas?

Silver: None.

Jaune: (petting Juniper) I overslept... I never oversleep! Yesterday, ugh! All the excitement! Keep your head together, you can fix it! You always fix it!

Jaune mounts Juniper and prepares to ride off.

Blake: Jaune!

Jaune: I can't wait! I'm late! Any second there's gonna be another--

Another loud explosion is heard.

Jaune: Damn it, right on time! (to Team everyone) Get to town, I'll meet you there!

Juniper proceeds to gallop with Jaune riding.

Little: (rubbing their eyes) I'm never this upset when I oversleep...

Yang: Uh, what did he mean "right on time"?

Blake: I'm sure we'll find out when we get down there. (to Ruby) Ruby, where's your weapon?

Ruby: Oh! Sorry, still waking up.

Weiss: Hurry! People are counting on us!

Ruby runs back into the house and grabs Crescent Rose out of the chest.

Team RWBY, SDOW&T, Goku and Xana arrive in the town, taking in the sights.

Blake: Whoa...

Yang: Who makes a town out of paper?!

Blue Paper Pleaser: Hello.

Team RWBY turn around, startled.

Blue Paper Pleaser: Welcome to our village. We hope that it pleases you. Would you be so kind as to tell us what you are so that we may serve you?

Ruby: Serve us?!

Weiss: Your town is on fire!

Blue Paper Pleaser: Oh... no. We are quite safe! We have our hero!

Xana: Hero?

Watari: Does it mean...?

'Juniper is seen leaping over one of the emblazoned houses, Jaune is seen dumping a bucket of water over it, putting out the flames. Jaune lands by the others, the Paper Pleasers cheer.

Blue Paper Pleaser: Hooray! Three cheers for the Rusted Knight and his white rabbit!

Jaune: Stop! Stop, there's water everywhere, you'll dissolve!