(RWBY V5) Downfall

After the opening, Ruby Rose, Damian Locke, Watari Yoshisada, Silver and Yang Xiao Long are shown facing off against Emerald Sustrai, Evil Damian and Mercury Black. The gang switch positions and leap forward to take on their opponents. Yang and Watari knocks into Emerald while Ruby and Silver take on Mercury. He uses Talaria to kick Crescent Rose out of her hands.

Mercury: (sarcastically) Uh oh, what're you gonna do now?

Mercury tries to throw a left cross, but Ruby ducks and headbutts him upwards - in a similar manner to what Ozpin taught her what to do. Mercury steps a few feet backwards and holds his nose in pain, before growling at Ruby.

Ruby: (picking up Crescent Rose) Whatever it takes to shut you up.

Damian and Evil Damian continue their battle against each other with Damian on the offensive unleashing a flurry of punches on his Evil Twin.

Evil Damian: Thank you for demonstrating why Saiyans, Huntsmen and Huntresses in your world, who possess not a shred of decency among them and would dare to swing their fists at Gods, are of all mortals ill-suited to live in my world.

Damian: Your world?!

The two of them continue their intense battle in the air. Meanwhile, Nora Valkyrie is seen holding Magnhild and Weiss Schnee with Myrtenaster are up defensively protecting Jaune Arc, who is still healing Terry.

Nora: You guys doing okay?

Jaune: I- I think so. He's coming to. I just wish this would go faster.

Nora: How about you don't complain and just be thankful you unlocked your Semblance when you did.

Jaune: My Semblance?

Weiss: Of course you dunce. How else do you think you're healing him?

Jaune stares back at her in disbelief before looking back down at Terry.

Jaune: No. I don't think I'm healing him. Our Aura heals our bodies. It feels... it feels more like I'm using my Aura to amplify his!

Nora: Wait, aren't you worried about running out?

Jaune: Pyrrha once told me I've got a lot of it. I still believe her.

Suddenly, Terry opens up his eyes, stirring.

Terry: Jaune?

Nora smiles before standing guard again. Meanwhile, Lie Ren and Pyrrha Nikos are seen taking on Hazel Rainart, who punches the two of them back into the wall. Hazel then launches an electrical charge from his lightning-Dust enhanced arm, electrocuting Ren and Pyrrha, causing them to scream in pain before falling to the ground.

Nora: REN! PYRRHA!

Weiss: Go, I got them!

Nora nods at her before proceeding forward.

Terry: What's going on?

Jaune: You took a heavy hit, you need to stay with me while the others fight.

Terry: Oh. That's annoying.

Weiss: Don't even think about moving or I'll give you a fate worse than death.

Terry(scared): Yes ma'am.

Jaune: (smiling) Heh, good to have you back, Terry.

Meanwhile, Qrow Branwen is seen getting knocked back into the wall and then falls to the ground next to the downed Ren, who struggles to get back up as well. Oscar Pine uses The Long Memory to block flaming rocks being fired from Stalwart. Hazel charges forward and punches Oscar several feet back.