Till Next Time #3

Insepctor19: Hello there everyone, I just want to say good morning to you all and I have something to tell you all. When I started this whole journey, I have imagined my story would blow up into becoming a huge success and all the work put into it made me realize just how much so many people love RWBY and all the books so many read on Wattpad that as a writer and a reader myself, I too have found each of them to be very special to me. I have read a number of them and loved so many of the stories, which brings me to tell you all how sorry I am for not continuing the story and more. It is true that I have reached Volume 9 and worked my butt even with some very sleepless nights, but like all writers the job's not finished. There still work that needs to be done and so I am coming back to this. It's strange, I thought the reason why I couldn't work on my novel series was because I was way too hard on myself or even go back to how I was before, I was wrong. The real reason was because I didn't finish my job on this book. Everyday, I would see this book and it would say complete and feel a great deal of anger inside of me, so I would be distracted by so much and my pride as a writer would get the best of me as it did last night when I couldn't sleep until 3AM and with that, I am going to finish this book. Of course there are some chapters that will need to edited and need to be put on the book since I missed a good amount and we will have to wait until Volume 10. However, there are two books that will be worked on and I intend to work on them. For now, I will end this by saying goodbye to you all once again. Till next time.