(RWBY V6) Uncovered

Nothing could be seen but darkness, until...

Cinder Fall and Xana's bodies are seen floating in water, ice chunks surrounding her. A closeup of both their right eye suddenly opens up, twitching as they come to terms with their current situation. Bubbles escape from their mouth as they struggle to get upright in the water. Cinder activates her Maiden powers and Xana activates his Saiyan powers. The screen goes black, only Cinder and Xana are gasping for breath is heard.

They're next seen crawling out of the pool of water onto the shore of an underground cave. Cinder holds her hand out and tries to activate a small flame in her hands, but it dies out quickly. Cinder grunts in frustration, slamming her Grimm-like fist to the ground, unknowingly opening up an exit to the cave. She looks up to see light pouring through the crack as well as the sound of howling wind. Cinder and Xana then look up to notice the Vault under Haven Academy where they fought against Raven Branwen and Damian Locke. Cinder then uses her Grimm fist and Xana use his fist to punch at the crack in the wall.

Cinder and Xana both staggered out of the cave and into the rain. The two of them struggled to walk for a bit before Cinder collapsed to the ground, Xana catches her and carries her bridal style, but even he was feeling weak and falls to his knees. A woman can be heard approaching her.

Woman: Gods, are you two okay?

The woman, holding a basket of food, looks down at Cinder and Xana with concern.

Woman: Where did you...?

Xana slowly moves forward, but falls to the ground, revealing Cinder's Grimm arm. The woman gasps and drops her basket. Cinder then looks up to the frightened woman, activating her Maiden powers and smiling evilly...

Ruby: We need to take the Relic and the Yamato to Atlas?

Team RWBY, JNPR, SDOW&T, Raven and Qrow Branwen are seen back at the house in Mistral.

Qrow: That's what Oz said.

Everybody looks to Weiss Schnee.

Weiss: You've got to be joking...

Watari: Please say you're, Qrow.

Damian: Unfortunately, he's not. Although, I am fully on board with giving up the Yamato to Ironwood.

Raven: You're right to question that option. But, do you have a better idea on who can protect it? Let alone study it?

Silver: She got you there.

Nora: I mean, bright side, we finally get out of this house!

Pyrrha: She's right. It will give us something to do. Not to mention, we still have a job to do.

Weiss sighs. Watari holds her hand and smiles at Weiss. She gives a smile back.

Qrow: Well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either.

Onyx: But we still need to go.

Damian: He's right. And even though Raven is the Spring Maiden we still need a Vault to seal the Relic back.

Ren: Atlas may be the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but their borders are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back.

Qrow: Eh, not everyone.

Damian: Silver. Your Scroll, please my friend.

Silver activates his Scroll, showing a hologram of a highlighted portion of land and explains everything.