(RWBY V2) Extracurricular

The scene opens to Pyrrha gearing up in a locker room. As she walks out of the locker room, we cut to her sparring with Cardin Winchester and back again. Eventually, the fight scene includes the other members of Team CRDL.

While she is still exiting toward the arena, the scene cuts to her spar with Team CRDL.

Glynda approaches from behind Cardin who clutches his ribs.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Cardin collapses.

Glynda: Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: (Tapping her Scroll.) Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. (Glynda looks around at the observing students.) Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna? (Blake slams her book shut and stares wide-eyed at Glynda.) You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you -

Mercury raises his hand.

Mercury: I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight... him.

Mercury points at Silver who is sitting next to Damian.

Glynda: Well, Mr. Silver? Do you accept his challenge?

Silver(to Goodwitch): I accept this challenge.

Glynda:Alright then. Would you like to go grab your gear before we start?

Silver: There's no need for that.

Damian chuckles while the others were surprised.

Glynda: Mr. Silver. While I must agree that your skills are very impressive. I must insist. Even the most capable Huntsmen need their weapons.

Silver: Counterargument, Professor Goodwitch. Should the situation arise when a Huntsman/Huntress lose his/her weapon, he/she must learn to fight without it. (looks at Ruby)

Ruby rubs the back of her head and laughs nervously.

Glynda: You have a valid point. You may proceed.

Damian looks at Silver who looks back at him.

Damian(to Silver): Have fun.

Silver(smiles evilly; to Damian): Oh I will. (teleports to arena in black smoke)

Weiss: Is he really going fight him without his weapons?

Watari: Looks like it.

Blake: I don't think that is a good idea.

Onyx: I wouldn't worry about that. To be honest, when Silver fights without any weapons he can be even more scary.

Yang(chuckles): Are we talking from experience here, Onyx?

Onyx: Hey. I underestimated one time, okay?

Damian: Yes. And I told you not to do that. I even recorded the fight, do you guys want to see it?

Ruby: I do.

Yang: Me too.

Onyx: What? No way! You said you would delete that video!