(RWBY V9) Altercation at the Auspicious Auction

Team RWBY and SDOW&T overlooks the whimsical land before them from the precipice.

Yang: So are we gonna just stand around thinking about this in silence? Or...?

Ruby: I knew this place is weird, but a fairy tale? I mean that's impossible.

Little nods. Blake clears her throat. Ruby and Little look at Blake pointing her finger at Little. Ruby gives a sweat drop while some of Team SDOW&T chuckled.

Weiss: What we've seen is improbable, but that doesn't mean we're in an actual fairy tale. Are we seriously entertaining this?

Yang: Do you have a better explanation for what's going on?

Weiss: Well, let's try to be more logical, shall we? We fell from the sky. Ruby and Silver made friends with a tiny mouse.

Little: Friends!

Watari: Blake, Onyx, Weiss and I got caught by killer vines. (Blake cringes) And... uh... you got your arm stolen by... a... What was it that you said?

Weiss: Blake and I got caught by killer vines. (Blake cringes) And... uh... you got your arm stolen by... a... What was it that you said?

Yang: A talking raccoon riding on a purple wagon filled with trash.

Weiss and Watari blink at Yang's predicament.

Watari: Well...

Weiss: Yes, that. Okay, I see your point of view. I am going to go over here now.

Weiss walks away, she starts to talk nonsense to herself as she tries to grapple with the team's current situation.

Ruby: As crazy as it sounds, something about this is familiar.

Blake: The Girl Who Fell Through the World. I... I think we're in the Ever After.

Weiss: Blake, that world is make-believe. It was just part of the story we all read as kids.

Little: It's not make-believe, it's where I live!

Damian: I guess it's entirely crazy.

Silver remains silent.

Onyx: Really?

Blake: Can you tell us all about it? Have you ever heard the name Alyx?

Little: An "Alyx"? Is that a purpose?

Onyx chuckles.

Onyx: No. That's her name. You see in the book Alyx fell from the sky and met with the Hunter Mice.

Blake: Yeah. She also got trapped in vines, fought a Jabberwalker, and got her knife stolen by... A talking raccoon.

Weiss groans and crosses her arms.

Yang: Yeah. And then she beat the Red King at a board game, met the Curious Cat, the Rusted Knight, and finally got out through...

Onyx, Yang and Blake look at the giant tree.

Blake:(off-screen) The tree.

Weiss: So what now? Do we go to the tree? Look for Alyx? Yang's arm? Ruby, you're still missing Crescent Rose. Silver doesn't have his weapon. Nor do you guys have your Saiyan Treasures or powers which is still weird.

Watari: I have to agree with Weiss. I mean none of this makes sense.

Little: I'll bet the Jinxy Peddler has it.