(RWBY V1) Double Date#2

Damian and Silver wake up from their alarm clocks. The two of them sit up and turn off their clocks and get ready.

Timeskip: training together with a simultaneous strike.

Damian(smiles; glowing yellow): Today's the day.

Silver: Indeed it is.

After an intense 45 minute training, our two heroes hit the showers and change into some casual clothes and made some sandwiches, then washed up some fruit and put it in the picnic basket. Afterwards, they grabbed a few bottles of water and get ready to leave.

Damian: Whew. That should do it.

Silver: Sure that's everything? I like to be prepared.

Damian: Hm. Well, I guess there's one more thing that we could get.

Damian and Silver look at each other, then smile at the idea.

Small Timeskip.

The boys come back with a nice fresh bake of cookies and put them in the basket.

Damian: There we go. That should be it. So we have the food, a picnic blanket, my guitar, drinks and sweets. I believe this is it.

Silver: That's good.

Watari and Onyx walk into the dorm room.

Onyx: You two seem ready to leave.

Watari: What's up? Where are you going?

Silver: We are going out with the girls.

Watari: Really? That sounds nice.

Damian grab their picnic baskets and finally Damian's guitar.

Onyx: Have fun you guys.

Damian: We will.

Timeskip.

Damian and Silver make their way to Team RWBY's dorm. Silver knocks on the door.

Blake(distant: Be right there!

Blake opens the door.

Damian: Good morning Blake.

Blake: Good morning Damian and Silver. Are you guys here for Ruby and Yang?

Silver: We are. May we come in?

Blake: Of course.

Blake allows them inside and they take a seat on Weiss's bed, while she sits on Yang's bed.

Damian: While we're waiting for Ruby and Yang. Do you mind if we ask a few questions?

Blake: Sure. What do you guys want to know?

Silver: Why wear that bow, Blake? Why hide who you are?

Blake's eyes widened in shock.

Blake: You guys know?

Damian: Of course.

Silver: We do.

Blake: Do the others--

Damian: No. They don't know about your secret and it will stay that way until you're reveal it to the others.

Blake: Why are you two helping me?

Damian: Simple. Because we believe that everyone deserves the chance to be who they need to be. Just so you know, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or need to talk, know that we always got your back.