(Prologue) Double Date #1

After last night's adventure went with a few twists and turns, Damian and Silver were in their room relaxing. Since it was a very slow day with nothing to do, they enjoyed the peace and quiet.

However, Damian is still thinking about Ivo and his choice of words while downloading what he has to Dr. Elisa Quinn on making an antidote.

Silver noticed it and decided to speak up.

Silver: Thinking about what they said?

Damian sighs and looks at Silver.

Damian: Yes. I took Malachite down. Filled his stomach with lead, a thing I still regret to this day.

Silver: Can't change the past but, instead, you learn from it.

Damian: Yeah. But, if there's even a small chance he's alive. What then? What can I do? I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't take anyone's life. A promise I can't break. Even if it means fighting criminals. Criminals like Ivo. I won't kill. So what do I do?

Silver: If you say you don't kill, then don't. You stick to your code.

Damian looks back at his Scroll only to hear someone knocking on their door.

Damian: Come in.

The door opens.

Ruby and Yang walk inside with smiles on their faces.

Damian: Sunshine?

Silver: Rubes?

Ruby: Welcome back.

Yang: So? How was your time in Vale?

Damian: Eventful. What's up?

Yang: Are you guys free?

Silver: Of course. What's up?

Ruby: We wanted to ask you something.

Yang: Do you guys wanna hangout?

Damian: Where to?

Ruby: Vale.

Silver: Damian?

Damian: Sure. I don't see why not.

Yang and Ruby both smiled at his answer.

Yang: Then, get yourselves ready. We'll be waiting for you guys.

Damian and Silver nodded their heads. Before the girls leave the Boy's Room, something pops into Damian's mind.

Damian: Question: Is this a–

Silver: Date?

Ruby(blush): U-Um...

Yang(blush): I-It's...

Damian and Silver smile at the girls.

Yang(blush): What's with those smiles?

Damian(walks to the girls): It's a date.

Yang: Yeah.

Silver: Let's go then.

Ruby: Right.

Timeskip.

Vale.

The markets in Vale were very lively and as the four of them made their way around going to different stores. They started with weapon stores and Ruby couldn't believe her eyes seeing so many weapons and parts, she immediately started roaming around and the others followed her in order for her not to go too far, but also to pick up a few things together.

Damian(looking at different guns and ammo): These are very impressive. Some of these items might give me an idea or two.

Yang: Hmmm. I am looking to restock my weapons. Good thing they have what I need.