(RWBY V7) Cordially Invited

Weiss Schnee is holding an invitation to a banquet hall at the Schnee Manor.

Weiss: Only my father would turn a hostile takeover into a fluffy PR move.

Watari: Typical.

In their dorm room at Atlas Academy, Weiss and Watari are sitting in a circle with Ruby Rose, Silver, Onyx Taurus, Damian Locke, Terry Sable, Oscar Pine, Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna. She, Ruby, Watari and Oscar are sitting in chairs, with the rest of Watari's teammates standing and Blake and Yang are sitting on Weiss' bed.

Ruby: On the news, he said he just wanted to break bread and hash things out. Maybe it won't be so bad? We do want the General to start opening up to these people, right?

Oscar: Yeah, but on his terms. Ironwood's going to be locked in a room at his rival's own dinner party. I know Jacques says he's happy to moderate, but all that really means is he'll be the one controlling the conversation.

Terry: He's right. No doubt, Jacques will try to put so much blame on Ironwood and make him look really bad in front of the people.

Onyx: He really thought this through.

Blake: Not hard to imagine how that's gonna play out.

Weiss: I still can't believe he won. Robyn was supposed to be the people's champion, wasn't she? (sighs) There's just too many coincidences.

Yang: You really think your dad might have something to do with Salem?

Weiss: I think my father would do whatever it takes to win.

Ruby: And we should do the same.

Weiss: Meaning...?

Ruby: Well, no one knows your dad better than you, and out of everyone going tonight, I'd say you're the only one who could snoop around the house and not be questioned. If Jacques Schnee is up to something, I think we should know what it is.

Weiss thinks about it for a moment, then gains a somewhat determined look.

They suddenly hear someone knocking on their door and Damian walks towards it, only to see it was Dante.

Damian: Dante.

Dante: Damian. Everyone. It's time to go.

Dante sees the looks on the others faces filled with determination and he gives a chuckle.

Dante: I'm guessing you guys are planning something to help the General?

Damian remains silent and so does the rest of the group.

Dante: Don't worry. I have no intentions on stopping any of you. If anything, you're all doing exactly what a Huntsman and Huntress should do. Help others. (walks away)

The others look at each other and back at Damian who closes the door and looks back at them.

Damian: All right then. Let's do this.

An Atlas Broadcast News airship hovers in the night sky above the Schnee Manor. Five hover cars drive along the driveway loop and come to a stop in front of the manor. While Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Raven and Qrow Branwen get out of their car, Damian, Silver, Terry, Watari and Onyx, Jaune Arc and Oscar stand nearby, having already exited their car. The Ace Operatives and Team BLND exit another of the cars, and Ironwood steps out of the fourth car with Winter Schnee. Penny Polendina gets out of the other side of Ironwood's car.