(Prologue) Justice

Timeskip.

Vale.

As Damian reaches the location of what appears to be an abandoned factory, he sees his friend Silver has made it to join the party right on time.

Damian: Glad to see you could make it. I hope your little experiment was a good one.

Silver: It was. Though the end result was not what I expected, it still went exactly how I'd hoped.

Damian: You'll have to tell me about it later. For now, tell me what you see.

Silver: On the outside, an abandoned factory. On the inside, something else entirely.

Damian: What do you mean?

Silver: It's faint but I sense something in there. Something that shouldn't be there. I don't like it. Afterall, it's a secret lab is it not?

Damian: Yeah. Let's move.

The two of them make their way inside only to see a workbench, different types of chemicals and a ton of Faunus. Dead Faunus from Ivo's experiments.

The sight is enough to make a normal person sick to their stomachs, but it only made Damian and Silver angry.

Silver: That bastard Ivo! Faunus are not his personal test subjects of his middle school science experiment!

Silver started to smash a number of things and destroy what looks to be cages. Damian grabs him and puts him up against a wall.

Damian: Calm down Sliver! I know this hurts you but–

Silver(red eyes): But nothing! These Faunus had friends! Families! He killed them with no remorse! He doesn't care about the lives of others! He has to pay!

Damian: And he will. But we'll do that by bringing him in. Justice. Not vengeance. So take a breath.

Silver(red eyes): Fine.(takes breath; eyes normal) Better?

Damian(smiles): Better. (points at computer) Now, go check that computer over there, while I get another look at these bodies.

Silver: Sure. (walks to computer)

As Silver types on the computer, Damian looks at the bodies and examines each of them very thoroughly.

Damian: Interesting.

Damian: These Faunus. What do you make of this? And don't mean the experiments they went through, but the people. Don't seem familiar to you?

Silver: I saved a lot of Faunus but, yes, some of them do look familiar.

Damian: These Faunus were from missing police reports. All in different locations, some of them are even.. members of the White Fang.

Silver: You gotta be kidding me.

Damian: Looks our dear doctor has been making sure to get a number of results with his research. Have you found anything on his computer? Something to shed some light on what else he was working on?

Silver: I have. There are files on genetic splicing on Human and Faunus DNA.

Damian: Splicing?

Silver: Combination.

Damian: Go on.

Silver: He's taking the DNA of Faunus, who are already half-human, and combining it with Humans in order to create soldiers. Controllable soldiers.

Damian: That bastard. You actually did it.

Silver looks at Damian wondering what it he's talking about.