Prologue A New Beginning

It was a long and enlightening journey for Damian as he finally made it to Patch.

Damian: I've finally made it to Patch. The town is much more impressive than I imagined.

Damian continues his walk and finds an inn for him to live in for a while. In the meantime, Damian decides to take a walk around town and sees a number of different locations, one of them being Signal Academy and so he stands in front of the school and gives a cocky smile.

Damian: Hmph. I intend to enroll in this school and when I do I plan on surpassing those who were in this school.

Damian continues to walk and senses the presence of a familiar individual.

Damian: I finally found you.

Damian slowly follows the energy with a smile and continues to walk pass other individuals, but then he bumps into a guy and he stops walking, so does the person who he bumped into, a human male.

???: My apologies, friend. I hope you're okay.

Damian: I should be the one apologizing. This guy's power and presence is uncanny, but also strangely familiar.

???: I better get going. (Walks away)

Damian turns around and continues walking, but not until he hears something unexpected.

???: Till next time. Damian.

Damian turns around and sees that person who he bumped into disappeared and this causes him to lose focus, but he manages to regain his composure and keeps walking.

It was revealed to be Silver. Silver made it to Patch but, as he was planning on going to see Tai, trouble was brewing. Two guys appear to be harassing a young woman.

???1: Come on. He isn't right for you.

???2: And you are?

???1: I care about her, which is more than I could say for you.

???2: Says the guy whose attracted to our daughter.

???3: Stop fighting you guys! (to ???1) I love you. (to ???2) And I love you. Can't I love you both?

???1: No Bella, that's not how it works. It's either me or him. That's it. No one can have it both ways.

Bella: Jacob I--

???2: He's right, Bells. He's a mutt, but he's right. You have to choose.

Bella: Edward.

Silver: What's all the commotion?

Jacob: This doesn't concern you. Beat it kid.

Silver: Now, after that remark, I think it does. (to Bella) What are your names?

Bella: I'm Bella. This is Edward and that's Jacob.

The sound of glass breaking or a window shattering can be heard in Silver's mind as he feigns a smile, veins show up on his forehead, shadow over his eyes.

Silver(feign smile): In that case, I know exactly how to remedy this situation. (walks to Edward and Jacob)

Edward: What are you--

Silver grabs a hold of Edward's face in his right hand and Jacob's in his left and smashes them into the ground repeatedly as he speaks with burning red eyes.

Silver(red eyes): TWILIGHT (smash) ISN'T (smash) LITERATURE!!! (smash)

Jacob and Edward are out cold. Bella walks to Silver.

Bella: Are they going to be okay?

Silver(red eyes): The longer they stay here, they won't be. Take them and get out of here.