(RWBY V6) Our Way

Nighttime at a forest clearing. A Mistral airship can be seen landing. The doors open, revealing its occupant as Neopolitan, who drops her disguise and is revealed to be wearing a new outfit. She looks to see someone step out of the forest, revealed to be Cinder Fall also sporting some new clothes: a cape which conceals her Grimm-ified left arm as well as an eyepatch that covers the left half of her scarred face. She stops to inspect the airship.

Xana steps out of the ship and he also has on a new outfit, then looks back at Cinder.

Cinder: What?

Xana(smiles): Nothing.

Cinder: It should get us to Solitas. After that, you might want to try materializing yourself some snow boots. (continues walking)

Neo rolls her eyes at Cinder's remark. She steps out of the airship and holds her hand out, and Cinder stops walking and has an irritated look on her face. Neo then places her hand on the airship and uses her Semblance to transform it into an Atlesian Manta aircraft. Cinder smiles at this. She then retracts the disguise and snaps her fingers with a smirk on her face.

Cinder: You know, Neo, someone once asked me if I believed in destiny.

Xana follows along and continues to walk behind the girls.

Xana(mentally): It's only a matter of time.

The three of them board the airship.

Cinder: And I'm happy to say I still do.

The three smile evilly as the airship's door closes.

Back in Argus, multiple Manta aircraft engage in dogfights against Manticores and Sphinxs above the ocean. The Leviathan itself slowly trudges through the water approaching the city. Some aircraft fly by for a gun run on the towering Grimm. The Leviathan, however, simply dives below the ocean and swims.

Air Control: All units, be advised: Leviathan-class Grimm has submerged but is still on approach. Preparing hard-light shields, over!

Elsewhere, Ruby Rose and her friends overhear the radio chatter with looks of horror on their faces. Caroline Cordovin continues to struggle to get the Colossus' arm cannon out of the water with it being covered in ice and rock Dust.

Manta Two-Two: We're getting slammed by hostiles out here! Where is Cordovin?!

Cordovin: This is your fault! Do you hear me?!

Yang: Ruby!

Yang Xiao Long, Onyx Taurus, Silver, Damian Locke and Blake Belladonna can be seen running out of the forest to rejoin the group.

Ruby: Yang! Blake! Onyx! Silver! Damian! Are you okay?

Yang and Blake notice the disabled mech.

Blake: What happened?