(Prologue) Information

After a nice few days since they defeated Raven. Tai would be out getting food, Yang working on Bumblebee, Qrow drinking which isn't surprising and Ruby reading her comics with Zwei by her side.

So what are Damian and Silver?

They're doing a little bit of training together and finish working on some really good moves.

Damian: That was fun.

Silver: That was.

Damian: Now, let's review the plan. Shall we?

Silver: Yeah.

Damian: We know that the drug known as Serenity is a very dangerous substance that has been transported in Vale. What we don't know is who made it and why. Our mission is simple, we go to Atlas and find someone who might know the drug and there's only one person who might be able to help us.

Silver: Pietro?

Damian: Bingo.

Silver: Should be fun.

Damian: Yes and no. Since Atlas isn't going through the problems in the future of RWBY, they'll still be on edge to a certain degree thanks to General Ironwood. We need to be alert for his soldiers.

Silver: Coppercrotch's always on edge.

Damian: True. But remember, don't underestimate him

Silver: I know.

As the two of them hit back inside and gather their gear, Damian grabs the vial and looks at it for a bit, having a number of questions. He walks out of the room and sees Silver waiting for him and hit straight to Atlas.

Timeskip.

After what feels like a long trip to the two of them, our two heroes made it to Atlas.

Damian: Here we are.

Silver: Yup.

The two quietly make their way through Atlas, making sure to not draw any attention. Moving pass patrol squads and making no friends.

They stick to the shadows and gather information by listening to civilians or criminals by being very "persuasive".

Their nice little walk finally comes to an end, as they make it to a building with a glowing green plus symbol above the front door.

Damian: This is it.

Silver: Well then what are we waiting for?

The two of them walk inside and see a man sitting on a chair that has four movable legs, working on a vehicle.

???: No, no, no. Maybe if we work on--

Damian: Impressive work.

The man turns around and gasps seeing two intruders.

???: Wh-wh-who are you two?

Silver: Don't recognize me Pietro?

Pietro: Silver...?

He gets closer and the two of them smile.

Pietro: Silver!

They hug each other and laugh.

Pietro: My boy! It's good to see you again!

Silver: It's good to see you too.

Pietro looks at Damian who is studying his invention and then watches as he focuses on his computer looking at an experimental chemical.

Pietro: Who's your friend?

Silver: Damian Locke. A friend you can trust. Right?

Damian: That remains to be seen.