(Prologue) Signal's Results

Tai's House.

It was a beautiful sunny day like always in Patch with Silver and Ruby playing Soaring Ninja against each other on their Scrolls, Damian and Yang watching TV having Zwei sleeping on her lap.

Tai is outside and gets a call from his Scroll and it was his good old friend Professor Celese.

Tai: Hey. So what's up?

Tai(shocked): 0_0 REALLY?

Tai ends his phone call and rushes back inside to tell the others.

Yang: What's up Dad?

Ruby and Silver walk into the living room.

Tai: The Professor got the results back and told me that Damian and Silver have the highest numbers in Signal Academy.

Damian(to Tai): We have the highest numbers in Signal Academy?

Tai(to Damian): That's right. She went over the numbers at least four times and she was very impressed.

Silver: That's great.

Damian: Which means we're going to be seeing Ruby and Yang.

Tai: Yes, the two of you will be able to go see them. Silver is going to be a Sophomore.

Damian: Great job Silver.

Tai: And Damian will be a Senior.

Silver: Great work Damian.

Tai: But.... there's a catch.

D&S: What catch?

Tai: The Professor is sending over assignments due to Silver being a Sophomore. Two years. Damian's is Four years since you're a Senior.

Damian: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Silver: Seriously?!

Just as they learn this, the front door is being knocked on. Tai answers the door and sees a student from Signal two massive ship-loads of school work. Tai helps get their homework in their rooms, sorting them all out and the two of them get straight to work.

Raven's Base Camp.

Raven: How did they do it? Any normal Huntsman or Huntress would be struggling with that power, but they control their power with such ease. How can that be?

Vernal was watching from a distance and is concerned for leader.

Vernal: I've never seen her so rattled, not since her brother left the tribe. I was new back then. How could two children be so powerful? If there's even a slight chance that these two can master their power, they may be able to challenge the gods.

Qrow; in a Bar.

Qrow: Damian and Silver are something else. Threatening to kill the entire tribe and enduring so much training, only to get even stronger in the process. How did they know the code? Only Raven, myself and the tribe knows. They weren't part of it. Still, if those two continue to get stronger, they might be our best chance against "her."

Timeskip.

The Boys Room.

Damian and Ruby have been working nonstop on their school work, not taking too many breaks and they haven't eaten anything so Ruby and Yang went to the Boy's Room to check on them.

Ruby(knocks on the door; to the guys): Silver, Damian, can we come in?

Silver: Of course.

The girls walk inside carrying food trays and sees that they're both halfway done.

Yang(sets food on table): We brought you guys some food.

Ruby(sets food on table): We figured you guys would be hungry.

Damian: Thanks Sunshine.

Silver: We appreciate it, Rubes.

Yang: Sunshine?

Ruby: Rubes?

Silver: Nicknames we came up.

Yang: Interesting.

Damian: Do you guys not like them?

Ruby: Of course not. We love them, right Yang?

Yang: Yeah. Their cute.

Damian(stands up): I would hope so. Your hair, it's shiny and beautiful. Just like you.

Yang blushes hard.

Silver: They are cute (walks to Ruby; cups her face in right hand) but not as cute as you. (smiles)

Ruby entire face starts to turn red and the boys could see that, it caused them both to smile.

The girls both managed to regain their composure, then look at the pile of half done work which is roughly the size of Mountain Glenn.

Yang: Do you guys need help?

Damian: Yeah. That would be nice.

The four of them get together and get so much work done in a matter of hours. the girls walked towards the entrance to get ready for bed.

Damian: Girls?

Ruby and Yang turn around.

Yang: Yeah?

Damian: Thank you for helping us today. Also for everything you two and the others have done for us. We couldn't have done this on our own. Thanks again.

Ruby: No problem. We're friends, right? Friends help each other. Goodnight Damian and Silver.

Silver: Night Rubes.

The girls exited their room leaving Damian and Silver to their thoughts.

Damian: Well, that was fun. Now, we have to deal with one more test.

Silver: Raven?

Damian: Yeah.