(RWBY V2) Breach

Jaune Arc is sleeping during the night inside JNPR's dormroom.

Jaune: Waffles...

Jaune suddenly wakes up to a call on his Scroll, with the ringtone "It's a Big Ursa!" playing.

Jaune: Hello?

Jaune hears noise for six seconds from Ruby's Scroll before the call ends.

Jaune: Uh, Ruby?

Later on, Team JNPR walks at dawn towards their Bullhead.

Pyrrha: I'm sure they're fine.

Jaune: You think?

Nora: Probably a butt dial...

Ren: Team RWBY and Team SDOW have always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission.

Nora: We're gonna be deputies!

Jaune: I just got this feeling... I don't know.

Pyrrha: Jaune...

Suddenly, alarms ring out as they see the city up in smoke.

Jaune: We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!

As the team heads toward their Bullhead, Jaune does a headcount.

Jaune: Ren, we'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!

As the Bullhead takes off, Mercury Black, Cinder Fall, and Emerald Sustrai watch nearby.

Emerald: You don't think...

Mercury: Sure looks like it.

Emerald: That's still days away!

Mercury: So? What do we do?

The camera pans to a close-up of Cinder's face before she makes her decision.

Team RWBY and remaining members of Team SDOW are surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu. The King Taijitu unleashes a mighty roar, signaling the Grimm to attack. Ruby Rose plants Crescent Rose on the ground before kicking away the Grimm, Yang Xiao Long propels herself upwards, performing aerial bombardments with Ember Celica on the Grimm before three Giant Nevermores send her crashing to the ground. Blake Belladonna slashes a Beowolf with Gambol Shroud before firing on the other approaching Grimm, Onyx slashes a number of Beowolves and uses his gun to kill a few more. Weiss Schnee and Watari Yoshisada each slashes three Beowolves, before Weiss begins summoning a glyph to conjure up an ice blade and Watari using Full Counter. Yang, back on the ground, sends several cars flying towards the Grimm. As Ruby finishes slashing at a Grimm, she notices the King Taijitu ready for the attack, until she also sees Nora Valkyrie flying on Magnhild towards the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast.

Nora: Nora Smash!

Jaune, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren soon follow.

Pyrrha: Let's move!

As Jaune sighs, the others charge in.

Nora: Smack!

She bats a Creep away while Ren strikes two more. He moves on to slash at a Beowolf.

Jaune: Okay, who's first?

Jaune turns around to notice a giant Ursa standing behind him. Pyrrha is fighting several Grimm nearby. Impaling a Beowolf, and then a Creep before seeing the Ursa advance on Jaune. Behind him Weiss and Blake are fighting more Grimm.