(Prologue) Who are you?

It has been three long years since the day Damian was brought into The Order to become an Assassin, he learned many things and has grown stronger both physically and mentally, but with his training he has developed a strong bond with his teacher/friend Jasper who has become quite a father to him. They have developed a bond that would be like father and son.

Jasper has helped Damian in progress and has chosen him to observe the ways of how things are done in The Order and gained a better understanding of how to defeat not just Grimm, but also the criminals.

At the moment, Damian is in his room sharpening his sword, he then puts it away and lays down on his bed and has fallen asleep, but as he sleeps, he starts to dream of himself in a big mansion that is falling apart around him, crumbling like an earthquake has struck this house, footsteps in different places and the voice of a woman who he doesn't know until finally, he sees the woman on the ground with a pool of blood coming towards his feet and as he looks up, he sees a shadowy figure standing in front of him with a small number of Grimm and Damian who is defenseless watch as the dark figure charges him and just as it swings its sword at him, Damian immediately wakes up, his heart is racing and sweat is drenching over his face, he slowly gets up and hears the door to his room open and turns to see it was Jasper.

Jasper(to Damian): You okay?

Damian(breathes heavy; to Jasper): I had a nightmare.

Jasper: The same one?

Damian nods.

Jasper: I see.

Damian: I don't understand why I keep having this dream. It's been seven years. Seven long years and this dream continues to haunt me. Why?

Jasper: Perhaps this dream is a message of some sort. It could be that there's something inside your head, that is trying to tell you something or perhaps you are witnessing a type of fear that you must figure out to defeat.

Damian: And exactly am I supposed to defeat something like this in my head? I've done all of the physical and mental training, but this is different.

Jasper walks towards with his hands behind his back and smiles at Damian.

Jasper: Come. I believe you could use some fresh air.

Damian follows Jasper and they leave the Temple for a bit. The two of them head into the woods together for a moment to relax and to talk about the past.

Jasper: You've grown stronger in the past few years. I haven't seen anyone progress in the way you have since myself.

Damian: You give me too much praise Master. It is because of your teaching that I made it this far.

Jasper: Perhaps. But teaching can only do so much for those who are eager to learn. You've shown that since day one, you have shown to be quite natural in fighting and your skills with a weapon is also impressive. Where did you learn how to fight?

Damian: From no one. I trained myself.

Jasper looked a little bit shocked. However, he manages to keep his cool.

Jasper: Interesting. No family or even friends?

Damian shakes his head.

Jasper: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to–

Damian: It's okay. To be honest, I don't really remember my family. Honestly, I was never taught how to fight. I learned by myself and trained constantly to get better and better in order to never lose to anyone. And yet, I feel like I could get even stronger and become a much better fighter.

Jasper: I see. He certainly hasn't lost his fire in battle, fighting against skilled warriors like myself and others in the temple is one thing, but perhaps it is time he got a chance to fight outside of the temple. This is the perfect opportunity for him to test himself in the field before he does the initiation.