(RWBY V7) The Greatest Kingdom

Manta airships patrol the skies around the City of Atlas, keeping in communication with each other over radio. As Maria Calavera pilots the group's stolen Manta toward the city, they receive radio contact.

Atlas Air Traffic Female: Manta 5-1. Welcome home. Please continue your approach to Atlas docking bay Omega-12. A security team will meet you there. Over.

Ruby Rose and the others aboard Manta 5-1 look around at the large military air fleet surrounding the kingdom's capital.

Ruby: I don't understand. What's happening here?

Qrow: I don't know.

Jaune: But we are here. We got the lamp to Atlas, so I guess we land and get some answers.

Weiss: I'm not so sure. I've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before. If we land in a stolen ship, there's no way the security team will let us anywhere near Ironwood. They might even take me back to my father.

Watari: Over my dead body. I won't let them take you.

Damian remains silent.

Blake Belladonna gains a saddened look, while Ruby and Yang Xiao Long look at each other, uncertain of what to do.

Blake: So...

Weiss, having gotten an idea, suddenly looks up.

Weiss: (to Maria) Put some distance between us and the fleet.

Maria: You don't have to tell me twice.

As Weiss walks to the back of the ship, Maria steers the ship toward Mantle. As people wander the streets of Mantle, the group looks over the city through the Manta's windows. They fly past a giant screen on the side of a skyscraper. Ironwood's voice comes from the screen, catching Ruby and Yang's attention.

Ironwood: ...cannot express our appreciation enough. Many describe these as uncertain times, and while that may be the case for the rest of the world, I can tell you what is certain. The Kingdom of Atlas will remain strong, and it will remain safe. That is my promise.

Ruby and Yang look saddened.

Yang: General Ironwood. He looks...

Ruby: Tired.

Onyx: Yeah.

Watari: I've never seen the General look so bad.

Silver remains silent.

Qrow: James, what have you been doing?

Four Atlesian Knight-200s are seen walking down a street in Mantle, while civilians around them complain about their presence.

Civilian 1: Ugh, not these again.

Civilian 2: Why can't they just leave us be?

A small drone floats along a sidewalk, while a pair of small children hide in an alley. One of the children picks up a rock and throws it at the drone, which spins around to look, prompting the children to hide against the wall. Weiss sadly stares out of Manta 5-1's window with her Scroll in her palm. Her Scroll is set to call Winter, who does not answer.

Weiss: This isn't right. None of this is right.

Once again, the stolen Manta receives contact over the radio.

Atlas Air Traffic Female: Manta 5-1, we've noticed a detour in your route. You are to make your way to docking bay Omega 12 immediately. Do you copy? Over.