(RWBY V5) Known by its Song

After the opening, rain is heard pouring outside. Qrow Branwen opens up a sliding door leading into a small restaurant. A man can be seen sleeping at a table in the corner, while the Ramen Shop Owner stands behind the counter sharpening his kitchen knife on a wood block. Qrow walks up to the owner, who is still paying attention to sharpening his knife.

Ramen Shop Owner: Regular? Or the Special?

Qrow: I'm actually looking for someone, goes by the name Shiro Wan. Ever heard of him? I heard he's a regular around here.

Ramen Shop Owner: Who's asking?

Qrow: Hey, I'm not some cop if that's what you mean. I need Shiro for a gig. We go way back.

Ramen Shop Owner: (nods) Way back, huh? (looking up at Qrow) So, he's a friend of yours.

Qrow: (rubbing his chin) Hm, yeah, I'd say so. He's a pretty alright guy.

Ramen Shop Owner: Well, in that case... (suddenly, his tone turns hostile, pointing his knife threateningly at Qrow) You tell that jerk that he better not show his ugly face in here until he pays me the Lien he owes me!!

Qrow: (taken aback) Uh, did I say friend? (nervously chuckles) I, uh- I meant acquaintance.

The owner angrily slams his knife into the counter.

Qrow: (slowly backing away) Really, we're just colleagues! (nervously chuckling again) Anyways, thanks for your time, buddy. I'll just be taking off now.

Qrow exits the restaurant, quickly closing the sliding door. He quickly turns around, leaning against the door. He takes a drink from his flask before pulling out his scroll, which has a list of "CONTACTS" with the following names:

WAN, SHIRO

GRIFFIN, BLANKA

RAINE, BOYD

KREISS, AMETHYST

ALTHAM, IVY

RIVAS, AOI

VACCARO, FARROW

LUNSFORD, HARKIN

Qrow crosses off Shiro's name.

Qrow: (sighs) Great start.

Suddenly, the owner's knife is stabbed through the door cloth, barely missing Qrow's head.

Qrow then walks up to several people asking if they know any of the Huntsmen on his list; first, a pair of two men standing on the rainy street. Next, to a one-eyed, blonde blacksmith selling her wares. Then, he seeks the help of a beat-up man filled with bruises, resting while two other men are currently fighting in a match. After every person he asks, Qrow's expression and body language grows more aggravated, and each time, the number of Huntsmen he crosses off the list increases.

Finally, he walks up to a small house with boarded-up windows. He looks at his Scroll for his two remaining contacts, the first of which had been crossed out.

FIORENZA, SHANI

SHIELDS, HEATHER

Qrow: Heather Shields.

He knocks on the door. A group of small children is seen near the house. After Qrow turns around from looking at them, since there's been no response, he bangs it loudly with the side of his fist. As he's about to bang on the door again, a man opens up the door.