(Prologue) Remnant's Hero

Timeskip

Silver is making his way to a Blacksmith Shop in Anima. The same one from V4 Ep 1. Silver steps inside and the bell on the door rings.

???: Welcome to my shop. How may I help you?

Silver: Hey Shean. Been a while.

Shean: It certainly has been. What can I do for Remnant's Hero?

Silver: Come on man, we're friends. You can just call me by my name.

Shean(laughs): I'm just messing with you. What can I do for you Silver?

Silver(points to Forge): I'd like to use your Forge, if that's okay.

Shean: Of course it's okay. If it helps you, I'd let you use whatever you need, anything at all, in my shop. (gestures to Forge) Go on right ahead.

Silver(bows): Thank you so much.

Silver walks over to the forge and gets to work.

Silver: Trace on.

Silver traces a Cross Pane Hammer and some materials and gets to work. After a while, Shean walks in.

Shean: You certainly never cease to amaze me. I had no idea that you know how to use a Forge.

Silver(still working): You'd be surprised by what people with too much time on their hands could do.

Shean: Yeah. I remember when you first came here. Buncha bandits came to rob my shop of all the weapons. When you saw what they were doing, you practically kicked their asses to the moon and back. After that, they start throwing their names around, acting like bigshot Nobleman.

Silver(still working; smirk): Aren't they the same thing?

Shean(laughs): You're not wrong. I am curious though, what exactly are you working on? It's not like any sword I've ever seen.

Silver: That's because I'm testing something. An Experiment.

Shean: What kind of Experiment?

Silver: The kind that will be useful in the future.

Shean: What about these materials? They look like they're not from around here.

Silver: You don't need to worry about that. What's with the questions and the trip down Memory Lane?

Shean: It's just nice to have friends over. You're a good friend Silver.

Silver: Thanks Shean.

Timeskip.

Silver has completed his work at the Forge. A new weapon has been added to his Arsenal.

Silver: Thanks again for letting me use your Forge. I appreciate it.

Shean: No problem. Anything for a friend. Good luck with your adventures.

Silver walks away for a bit then turns his head to the left and smiles. He holds out his right hand with a thumbs up as the shop door closes and the screen fades to black.