(RWBY V4) Kuroyuri

The episode opens on a view of Oscar's aunt's farm at sunrise, then cuts to the interior of Oscar Pine's bedroom where he is staring at a packed, green backpack on his bed. He looks toward the window. His fingers tense for a moment. Cut to Oscar, now wearing the backpack, walking along a dirt road away from the farm. He stops and looks over his shoulder, then faces forward, adjusts the backpack and resumes walking. Cut to Oscar following a dirt road in a forest.

Ozpin: (voice only) I'm sorry.

Oscar: You know... the weirdest part is how it feels. Leaving home is crazy. Going to the city is crazy. Everything you've told me is completely crazy. But it doesn't feel crazy anymore. It feels like I'm doing the right thing

Ozpin: Well... I suppose that's good.

Oscar: No. It's scary.

Oscar bows his head as he speaks, then lifts his head up and looks nervously at the sky as thunder crackles in the distance. He quickens his pace down the road.

Cut to a train station. It has begun storming, and Oscar hurries to the covered platform, holding his hands over his head. When he gets there, he walks up to a large machine with a screen on it, which reads:

"Welcome!

Scan Lien to begin."

He rests a Lien card against a scanner. The screen displays an error message that reads:

"ERROR

Unable to complete request.

REASON GIVEN:

Insufficient Funds (Code: 726)"

Oscar: Stupid thing. I'm assuming whatever weird magic this is doesn't come with an infinite supply of money?

Ozpin: I'm afraid you'll have to solve this one on your own.

Oscar suddenly becomes more alert.

Oscar: Huh?

Ozpin: (hushed tone) Be on your guard.

Oscar: What do you mean?

The view slowly pans to the left, moving out from beside the machine. Soon, Hazel Rainart, who is walking toward Oscar, becomes visible.

Hazel: Here.

Oscar turns his attention to Hazel, who continues to approach him. Hazel stops near the machine and raises up his fist. In response, Oscar flinches away and widens his eyes, uttering a small noise. Hazel then slams his fist down on the machine, which beeps and makes the sound of dispensing paper, while Oscar straightens up and stares. As Hazel moves his fist, the machine spits out a small ticket. While Hazel walks away, Oscar picks the ticket up and then looks at him. Hazel then stops and looks back at him.

Hazel: Don't let such a small obstacle block your path.

He resumes on his way, while Oscar watches.

Oscar: That man. I felt... Who is he?

A train horn is heard in the distance.

Ozpin: Someone from my past. Someone who should not be taken lightly.

Cut to the other side of the train tracks as the silver-gray train arrives. Its engine has glowing cyan markings, each in the form of two parallel lines with a series of evenly-spaced diagonal lines connecting them.