(RWBY V3) Fall

After the opening, the scene opens on the Headmaster's office of Professor Ozpin, who is seated behind his desk across from Pyrrha Nikos, as the last rays of twilight come through the clock-decorated windows.

Ozpin: (chuckling as he gestures to her, The Long Memory resting at his side) Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary.

Pyrrha: (humbly) Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates.

Qrow: (from his spot leaning against a column in the back of the room, arms crossed) Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Pyrrha: (turns around and gets up from her chair, trying to be formal) I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced.

Qrow: (still rather hostile) Name's Qrow.

Ozpin: Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine.

Pyrrha: (looks at Qrow for another moment before addressing her teacher again) Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?

Ozpin: (still smiling) Please, take a seat. (when she does so, he puts his fingers up to his lips, leaning back casually) What is your favorite fairy tale?

Pyrrha: (confused) I'm... sorry?

Ozpin: Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them.

Pyrrha: (put off by the question, but answers with nostalgia:) Well, there's The Tale of The Two Brothers, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in the Tower...

Ozpin: (leaning back forward) What about The Story of the Seasons?

Pyrrha: Well, of course! (looks away in remembrance, narrating the story as the art style changes to show the colored silhouettes of four young women coming across a house on a hill with a single figure in the doorway) A callous old man, who refuses to leave his home, is visited by four traveling sisters. (each of the four performs a different action, with the white one sitting down, the green bringing a basket of fruits, the orange calling their host out of the building, and the purple gesturing to what's around them) The first understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has, and be thankful. (a golden light emanates from the old man until it surrounds the four girls, who go on their way with the glow still around them) In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help others all over the world. They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the people of Remnant 'til the end of days. (comes back to the office as she lists the four off) Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall; the four maidens. My mother loves that story.

Ozpin: Would you believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a boy?

Pyrrha: (laughing) You're not that old, Professor.

Ozpin: (turning from playful to deadly serious in a millisecond) Well, would you believe me if I told you it was true?

Pyrrha: (silent for a moment, then gives an uneasy chuckle) I beg your pardon?

Ozpin: What if I were to tell you that there were four maidens existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power, without Dust?

Pyrrha: (trying to make sense of this development) You mean... like a Semblance?