(Prologue) Till Next Time

Damian wakes up to see Summer sitting on a bed, next to Silver, with a small photo in hand. They appear to be talking about the photo.

Damian: How long was I asleep and where are we exactly?

Silver(to Damian): We are in an inn that Summer and I have been staying in. As for how long you were out, a couple of days.

Summer(to Damian): How do you feel? Any better?

Damian: I've been better. Knowing that I just made myself a target from The Order and humiliated them isn't how I wanted to end things. Plus, I owe you two my life. So thank you both for saving me.

Silver: We just did what anyone would do.

Summer: That's what Huntsman and Huntresses are for. To protect others to the bitter end.

Damian smiles and slowly looks to his side, there he sees his Assassin's uniform ripped and covered in blood, he looks down at the ground and Silver and Summer both comfort him.

Damian: So what happens now?

Silver: That's up to you. This is a new beginning for you. We can't decide your path for you. What we can do is get you something to wear.

Summer: Why don't we go get you something to wear and, in the meantime, you decide what it is that you want to do?

Damian: Yeah. I could use some fresh air.

Silver: That settles it. Let's go.

Silver, Summer, and Damian leave the inn to go to the same place where Summer got Silver his outfit. While Summer and Silver were searching for an outfit for Damian, he was thinking about what his next move will be.

Damian: What am I going to do now? I can't really go home? Hell, I don't even have a home anymore and we're nowhere near close to V1 on Ruby. So what can I do?

Silver: Heyo. We found a perfect outfit for you.

Summer hands Damian the outfit they got for him.

Damian: It fits like a glove. I love it. Thank you both.

Silver: No need to thank us.

Summer: Have you given any thought to what you want to do?

Damian: I have. I decided that I will show the people around the Four Kingdoms that it doesn't belong to the criminals or the corrupt. I'll train to become a Huntsman, but also as a symbol.

Silver and Summer both smile.

Silver: Well then (holds out right hand), we wish you luck.

Damian(smiles; to Silver): Luck? (Shakes his hand) In my experience, there's no such thing. Thank you for everything.(smiles at Silver and Summer) By the way Summer, do you mind if I borrow Silver for a bit?

Summer: Not at all. (points to area) I'll just be over there.

Summer walks to the area she pointed to and waits.

Silver: What's up?

Damian: Tell me something Silver, where are you from?

Silver: You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Damian: Try me. Because I bet my story is just as crazy as yours.

Silver: I'm from a world called Earth. Why do you ask?

Damian laughs and shakes his head, then looks at Silver.

Damian: I was spot on about you. I'm also from Earth. Which means you and I both came into this world by unknown circumstances.

Silver: Prove it.

Damian(to Silver): Okay. Ruby Rose is the daughter of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long. She's also the sister of Yang Xiao Long. I have watched all of V1 through V7, I memorized all of the characters in the show and read up about them all. Also I sensed your energy and traced it with my own making us a complete match. Plus, you're here for the same reason as I am, to stop Salem and help Professor Ozpin aka Ozma in keeping the Kingdoms safe and the picture Summer showed you no doubt had Ruby and Yang together with her and her husband.

Silver: Yep that'll do it.

Damian: So what are you going to do?

Silver: I'll be training with Summer (looks down) until....... Then I'll just go with the flow. You?

Damian: I'll probably travel and help whoever can, wherever I can in order to get to Patch. Once then, I will try to find Taiyang and have him train me. But most importantly, the remaining members of The Order are still out there and they will try to attack Vale again. I'll make sure that to find them and stop them.

Silver: Good. I pray that, next time we see each other, we'll have made a name for ourselves in this world. (walks away; DS1 salute) Until next time Damian.

Damian: Till next time Silver. (walks away)