(Prologue) Information

Timeskip.

It's been a few months since Damian said goodbye to Silver and Summer, his journey alone has been anything but an easy one for he has wandering to one different village to another helping people wherever he can in order to get rid of Grimm and taking down bad guys wherever he goes in return he gets some information on how to get to Vale, spend the night with in one of houses and paid for his good deed, thus continuing his journey until he finally reaches Vale and is in awe of the city.

Damian: I finally made it.

Damian begins his walk in the city and gets a feel for his surroundings of Vale, even though he knows so much about the Vale, he still prefers to move around and look with his own eyes.

Damian: Now then. Time to go to work.

Damian listens in on the conversations of other people in different parts of city and is being told that there have been a few murders going on in the city whether they're Human or Faunus didn't matter and there was only one a pattern to the killing, the people who died were Huntsmen.

Damian continues on walking and finally makes it to a nearby bookstore that is very well-known in V2 E1.

Damian: Tukson's Book Trade.

Damian walks inside and hears the footsteps.

Tukson: Welcome to "Tukson's Book Trade", home to every book under the sun! How may I help you?

Damian(italics): To think he uses such a crappy title.(to Tukson) Yes... I was wondering if you could help me with something.

Tukson: Okay... what do you need?

Damian: Information on the last few murders.

Tukson looks at Damian and seemed a little bit hesitant.

Tukson: I think you would like to speak to the--

Damian: Police? As much as I'd like to... I don't want to. They're as corrupt as they come and a few of them are in Junior's payroll, but a former White Fang member is just too much to ignore.

Tukson(shocked): How do you know that? Who are you?

Damian: Neither friend nor foe. I am just a man who is looking for those who are responsible. So tell me what you know.

Tukson(sighs): Okay. I have a few friends who I stay in contact with and learn that a couple of individuals coming from outside of Mistral traveled to Vale, not your ordinary fighters. I thought they were Huntsmen at first... but these guys had this look in their eyes that said otherwise. I didn't get their names, but I knew that they were going to be trouble and that's all I know.

Damian: I see. It's been a pleasure Tukson.(walks towards the exit)

Tukson: What exactly do you intend on doing with this information?

Damian: Whatever it takes.

Damian leaves the store and decides to make his way to the next location.

Timeskip.

It was finally nighttime and Damian makes his way to Junior's Club. He walks inside and the place is lighting up like crazy, the music is very, very, very loud and the lights are flashing, the bar has plenty of alcohol. Damian made his way to the bar and stands next to the man who needed to talk to.

But first, Damian needed something to drink.

Damian(to bartender): I'll have a glass of water.

The bartender fetches for a glass and went to get him some water.

Junior: You seem pretty young to be in a bar.

Damian: Says the man who is too old to go by the name of Junior.

Junior: So you know who I am?

Damian: Junior. Not a dime changes hands in this city he can't tell you about. If anyone knows what's going on about the murders to the Huntsmen is him. One way or another... I'll make him talk. (to Junior) Yeah. I know exactly who you are.

Bartender hands Damian his water and he takes a sip.

Junior: So do you have a name or do I have to guess?

Damian finishes his water.

Damian: That's not important. What is important is you answering my questions.

Junior laughs at Damian.

Junior: You're a really funny man. This ain't no charity kid, I'm the one who gets what he wants and what I want is for you to go--

Damian punches Junior in the gut and smashes his face to the counter, his men notice this and Damian shoots the bartender in the shoulder and points his gun at Junior while his men takeout their weapons and look at Damian with the intentions to kill him.

Junior(grunts in pain): Who... are you?

Damian: My name is Damian Locke. But you can call me Boss. I want information Junior on the recent murders that have been going down in Vale and I want them! Talk! Or I'll break every bone in your body!

Junior: Okay! There's been some word going down that a number of new people coming into Vale, armed to the teeth, nobody know who they are or what they want. But, the murders aren't just happening in Vale, but also in Patch a few Huntsmen have been killed over there.

Damian: Anyone I should know?

Junior: No way man!

Damian starts to crush his arm and Junior screams in pain.

Junior: Sorry! Sorry! Sorry Boss!

Damian: That's more like it. Thank you for the information. Now, tell your men to stand down or this place is going to be under new management.

Damian points his gun at him.

Junior: Stand down!

They do exactly that and Damian leaves the Club and makes his way to Patch.