(RWBY V2) No Brakes

The opening ends to Ruby being thrown across the floor by Roman.

Roman: (laughing) Wow! You are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours.

Ruby gets up and charges at Roman, which he simply sidesteps, sending Ruby stumbling across the floor.

Roman: (laughing) Oh man. You know, Perry, I really did need this.

Perry raises his thumb in agreement as Roman laughs. Meanwhile, Damian and Silver remain handcuffed, two White Fang soldiers each standing behind them.

Roman: So you two must be the so-called heroes of Remnant.(to Damian) Damian Locke aka the Lethal Protector, it's good to see you again.

Damian doesn't respond and Roman chuckles, then looks at Silver.

Roman(to Silver): You must be Silver. Also known as Remnant's Hero. I was expecting someone of your reputation to be a little... older.

Silver: Well you know what they, never judge a book by its cover. So Roman, has the nursing home been treating you well?

Roman growls and gets ready to take a swing at Silver with his cane.

Xana(off-screen): Roman.

Roman stops and turns around to see Xanadu standing behind him.

Xana: Enough. Don't let those bait you. Deal with the girl, I will take care of them.

Roman grunts in frustration and walks back to Ruby, while Xana walks towards Damian and Silver.

Xana: Arrogance may not be a uniquely Human trait, but I must say, you two do it better than anyone. But there are limits to what even you boys can do. Or did Kakarot tell you two otherwise?

Damian: He told us what you. What he didn't say, was you were insane.

Xana: Ah. He resented my father's genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine. But he gave you everything.

Damian looks at Xanadu with a serious face.

Xanadu: So, what made you so special?

Damian slightly chuckles at Xanadu. He looks down and up, then answers the question.

Damian: Nothing.

Xana looks at Damian with confusion.

Damian: I'm just a kid from Patch.

Xanadu punches Damian in the left side of his face, then backhanded him and finally punches him in the gut causing him to fall to his knees.

Roman: (walks over to Ruby and aims Melodic Cudgel at her) But seriously. How'd you find this place, Red?

Ruby growls and uses her Semblance to escape Roman and start running for an exit.

Roman: (looking around, briefly startled) Whoa!

Smiling, Roman stands up, spins Melodic Cudgel in his hands, and aims the handle at Ruby. He fires the handle, which doubles as a grappling hook, at Ruby, catching her by her hood and allowing Roman to pull her back.

Roman: I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve! Let me make this clear: We're not through here yet.

Meanwhile, Damian and Xana look directly at each other.

Damian: I can do this all day.

Xana: Of course you can, of course. (takes out his sword) But, unfortunately, I am on a tight schedule.