(RWBY V5) Welcome to Haven

In an empty blackness, Qrow Branwen's voice can be heard.

Qrow: The City of Mistral...

Nora: Ugh! It's about time!

Qrow and Team RNJR are walking through a stone brick tunnel illuminated by translucent lanterns.

Nora: Whose idea was it to walk again?

Ren: Well, we did face many obstacles. Broken airships, destroyed settlements...

Jaune: Oh, and, you know, all those people and monsters that tried to murder us.

Pyrrha: I'm glad we're here.

Terry: We were probably gonna die if things went wrong.

Ruby: Pfft, we were fine. (looking at Qrow and Silver with a smile) Only one of two almost died.

Qrow: (looking at Ruby, smiling back) Hey.

Damian(smiles; to Silver): She's not wrong. Still, we just hope that you two won't sleeping like that again. Unless, it's nighttime.

Silver(to Damian): Yeah.

Nora puts her hands on her hips and looks at Ren.

Ren: (looking at Nora) Hey.

Nora giggles in response.

Jaune: So, how much farther to Haven Academy?

Qrow: Almost there. But I figured I'd take you kids on the scenic route.

The group approaches a pair of large, wooden double doors, which Qrow opens, flooding the tunnel with sunlight. Ruby runs out onto a massive platform that doubles as an elevator, stopping at the railing to gaze out over the city in wide-eyed awe.

Ruby: Wow!

The others join her to take in the view of buildings and stone stairways perched on mountains.

Ruby: This... is... awesome!

Below them, large crowds of people are going about their day - walking around, talking and buying merchandise legally and illegally.

Qrow: It's certainly something.

Damian: Yeah.

Ruby: (noticing a kiosk selling weapons) Oh my gosh, look at all the weapons!

Damian chuckles.

Goku(to Damian): She really loves weapons. Perhaps you should get something.

Damian(to Goku): Yeah. (to Silver) I forgot how much she loves weapons.

Silver(to Damian): Yeah.

Qrow: Vendors here'll sell you just about anything... whether they should or not.

Jaune: They really made the most out of these mountains.

Qrow: Every inch. Stay away from the lower levels. The higher up you go, the nicer it gets.

Nora: And we are going up! (pointing upward)

Timeskip.

An Atlesian cargo airship flies over an enormous lake.

Weiss: So, how much farther?

Pilot: We're in the home stretch now.

In the pilot's box of the ship, Weiss stands in the back, leaning against a wall with her arms crossed. Meanwhile, Watari stands next to her and playfully bumps his elbow on her arm causing her to smile.