no.1

This was Ezekiel's first party ever and this was his junior year. Being invited by the host himself Giancarlo. One of the hottest guys on the football team and someone he's kinda been flirty with for a month now. They texted each other every day during class, flirt during his time tutoring him and now inviting him to a party. Stephanie his older sister with three kids at the age of 23 recommend a very... Slutty outfit for him.

She said. "It's your first party who knows maybe even your first dick." Ezekiel was nervous now that he was there. Cold as he only had a small pirate dress -so small that if he bent down he won't feel safe. He sucked it up.

This is what you want Ezekiel. To have sex for the first time. He thought to himself determined to act like a slut as he walk to the door. A drunk guy already hollering from outside as he walked in. He walked around a little looking for Giancarlo. Trying to avoid the guys hollering.

Giancarlo

Me, Gus and Prince down shot's like a mother fucker. After taking my 5th I turn showing I quit for now. My eyes meet a beautiful sight -Ezekiel. Damn. I ain't never seen him dress like this. His ass already looked fat in regular jeans and he wanna wear something that small. To think I thought he was a good boy. I walk to the usually cute and innocent boy now looking like a whole ass slut.

"What up Zek? Lookin fine." I lean on the counter in front of him. He blushed pulling a hair behind his ear.

"T-thanks Carlo." He says looking down not wanting me to see his cute ass blush. I pull his face up with two fingers staring into his dark chocolate eyes on his soft light brown skin. His face only turning a deeper red at our eye contact.

"Tryna take a shot with us." I say right away him nodding. I guess this his good boy turn bad story. Tryna get drunk, looking like a hoe. I pull him over to the guys them both eyeing the shit outta him. Of course these fools wanna fuck too. Can't have shit to myself.

(After they drunk as hell)

Ezekiel dance with me and my friends. Or more like on us. He had told me he didn't feel comfortable in the crowd so we stayed in the kitchen. Right now Marius was hogging the shit out of him tho. He had Ezekiel on his cowboy belt them both swinging their hips to the song. Andrian and Gustavo took more shot to the side. Gustavo was clearly horny eyeing the dancing two. While me and Prince eat some food. Ezekiel and Marius turned full circle. Once his eyes met our chips his grinding stop instead coming in between me and Prince.

"Can I get some please? Their my favorite." He ask cutely Prince already throwing his arm over his waist.

"Yeah of course cutie." Prince says putting the bag in front of him. Gustavo comes from behind Ezekiel.

"Yeah I'm hungry too." He says leaning over Ezekiel practically pinned him to the counter. Ezekiel giggles as Gus's hand caress his waist. Damnit these mother fucker gonna stale him away.

Marius

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with blue balls. I push myself against him sure he can feel the dick imprint as he gasp. He was taking shots and he was teasing me with that skirt. He's only wearing panties. Not boxers not shorts. Panties. He gonna get it and I don't think imma be the only one on it. We're interrupted by an argument inside the living. Since it's Carlos party we check it out Ezekiel following behind me holding my sleeve. Fuck this boy cute as fuck. I can't make up my mind on wether he a hoe or not. Even the slutty shit he do is cute. I wanna bang him but also take him out to eat. Two guys argue yelling back forth Carlo going to break it up.

"What y'all mother fucker think this is! The fuck outta my crib with that bull shit!" One started to take off but the other stayed his homie backing him up.

"Or what boy! The fuck you think you talking to!" He yelled back.

"You fool! Get up in my face mothe-" cut off by a punch and swang back but the two other guys kinda got this fool down. So me and the other guys jumped in. I feel as Ezekiel let's go leaving him as we fought.

Bang a gun shot. Now no one was chanting or recording. They was running as we broke up the fight the other guys left scared. We looked around no one was shot so it was probably to scare everyone. But none of us had a gun. I look around at who was still here. Prince, Gustavo and me closer to the door where the fight was as Ezekiel and Adrian are with Giancarlo as he sat on the floor nose bleeding. Ezekiel pull up his skirt whipping his nose with it but he didn't notice we were all looking at his small ass underwear. As he released his skirt and us from our trends we are put in to a whole new one being his voice.

"Oh my God Carlo are you okay. I can't believe someone would do that to you for no reason." Giancarlo was only focused on the small skirt. Probably thinking about how if Ezekiel stood he would have a pretty good view. He wraps his arm around the smaller's waist pulling him into his chest. As if he needed a hug instead he was feeling up his hips. A smirk on his face as he looked at us. This guy.

Prince

We sat around the coffee table playing a question and drinking game since we kinda sober. We've been asking Ezekiel some interesting questions so far all we know is he has drank once before with his older siblings and this is his first party.

"But are you like a virgin? Cause the way you was moving ain't normal." Marius ask. He blushes looking down at his lap.

"Yeah.." he whispers. I never expected him not to be honestly. He kinda just gave me full control when he was on it. Even letting us practically dry hump him.

"Then why you throwing that ass around? It's like you tryna lose that shit." Andrian says making him blush harder and become visible nervous as if he found out.

"Damn baby don't tell me you acting up for some fun." Marius says all us eyeing the now shy little omega.

"Hey if you don't want it it's good but you can for sure get it from me." Gustavo says leaning over the table to Ezekiel.

"Well..." He starts then slowly looks up. "Then do you guys wanna fuck me?"

Ezekiel

Okay just like Stephanie said. Ask confidently so you get what you want. She said if I don't make it clear then I might not have fun. They looked pretty shocked so I wasn't sure if I did it right.

"All us?" Giancarlo ask. I close my eyes nodding. Only to feel two hands caressing my face as I stared into Giancarlos eyes. "You sure?" He ask. I was nervous but nodded this time looking at him.

"Good cause I got blue balls as fuck." Marius says making me giggle.