no.71

Ezekiel

Me and Myles planned to have a playdate the day we leave which is today. Because both of our baby daddies have work. Right now I was changing the babies in to onesies Mr. Jimenez gave us yesterday. They said 'I come in 1'. Then Juju's and Joaquin's say 2, 3. They're adorable. While a nurse showed Prince and Marius how to put in car seats and take them out. Before coming up and putting the babies in. Santana and Joaquin where in sweat but when it came to Julius the fight began. Him screaming bloody murder as I pulled the arms in the holes gently. I was trying to be quick because Juju would stop after he was dressed. Just being a brat now because he likes being naked. Once I zipped the onesie I picked up the infant cradling him to my chest. I kissed his head lightly humming a bit. Walking to the hospital bassinets when Santana broke out with her own cries. Only triggering Joaquin next to her and startling they're brother in my arms. Hearing them cry in unison like this I prepared my self for this sound to become the norm. Taking a deep breath I continue to bounce Juju going to check on his siblings.

"Aye mami what's wrong princess? Why are you crying love?" I asked looking over her as I held Juju's head and body close to my chest. She looked up at me her cries becoming dramatic sniffles. I place Juju down and he immediately cried making Joaquin roll around frustratedly. He was taking a nap and both his siblings surrounded him yelling they're lungs out. I went to my bed side as all three continued they're crying. Tana being the loudest to Joaquin whimpering as he tried to fall asleep. I got a hospital bottle trying not to alert the other two as I mixed for Sanny. Slipping it into her bassinet 60 percent of the crying had stopped as I placed her bottle up with a blanket. I laid Joaquin back on his back. Wrapping him safely not to move again as he cuddled into the blankets. Then going to pick up the whimpering Julius. Little brat just wanting to be in my arms again as I woddled us back to the bed. The door opened revealing my baby daddies and the nurse as I had just silenced all three a second ago.

"Damn Juju's still clinging." Marius chuckled walking over to me and kissing my head. He held one car seat as Prince carried the other two.

"You know daddy's clingy just like you so ignore him." Prince told Juju kissing his head Marius scoffed watching them.

"No I'm not" He protested making me and Prince both break out laughing. It made it even funnier when Marius looked at us genuinely confused. Julius cried from the laughter immediately shutting us up. Marius tsking. "See what y'all did." He took Juju so slowly and cautiously. Making my heart skip a beat as he cradled the baby back to comfort on his broad and muscular chest. The babies found they're dad's chest way more comfy then mine. And honestly I'm pissed about it.

"Are we clear for discharge?" I asked the nurse who nodded walking over to my bed.

"These are your official documents, like birth certificates, discharge paperwork and baby information. Remember they need a check up-" I cut her off smiling.

"Ever week with pediatrician and twice ever week with the YADS." YADS is a teen parent program. Young Parents Development Guide and Specialist. I signed up because I just want to stay on top of they're health and make sure they're meeting every milestone. I was reading up on triplets and just twins in general. The mistakes most make is that they miss or don't focus on every child's milestones. And often skip them just because one baby has master it. She nodded smiling.

"Yes exactly I think you guys are ready." I smiled to the nurse thanking her as all three of us got a baby. Taking them to the car. I was happy to see moma and Marius's parents waiting for us. I smiled as Mr. Jimenez took Joaquin in his car seat for me.

"Thank you" I told him as both women hugged me. Not even my own mom came to see me leave home with my babies for the first day. We pulled away from the hug and my eyes felt sore. I was on the verge of tears but I don't want to cry it's a good day. My first day with my children out in the world.

"Your mom was gonna come but you know she got too drunk." Moma told Prince who nodded seemingly not surprised. Mrs. Jimenez looked surprised by that statement. As Mr. Jimenez, Marius and Prince went to the car with the new borns.

"Thank you guys for coming." I told both ladies. I'm truly thankful that they came to see me when my own mom wouldn't. I didn't want to cry so I whipped my eyes.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Mrs. Jimenez asked making me blush.

"Nothing just you know excited." They both looked at each other not believing a word I said.

"Aww sweetie" They both hugged me again. I was happy I didn't have to talk about why I was kinda sad on the day I was supposed to be my happiest.

Prince

Mr. Jimenez took me and Marius to the side after we asked him for help. Zeke was in a sad mood and we had read a thing about postpartum. We didn't want Zeke to be sad like that.

"So what's going on? Is this about.." He pointed inbetween us. Making us both blush knowing what he's insinuating.

"Dad what are you saying stop." Marius scolded flustered Mr. Jimenez just laughing. At this point everyone knew so I don't even know why we're getting all flustered. But Marius isn't my boyfriend either so I guess that's why. "It's about Zeke he's like sad or something." He became serious nodding.

"Well do you guys want us to leave you guys alone?" He asked.

"Well yeah I guess that way we could at least talk to him." I said agreeing. Maybe he just needs a little space with us and the babies.

"Okay we'll call us if you need anything okay. And we'll visit tomorrow." He pulled us both into a hug kinda stiffening me. I'm not very used to that. He pulled back smiling. "You guys take care of each other. Especially Zeke and those babies." We nodded to his words.

"Yes papa of course this is my family." Marius reassured. He smiled nodding as he walked back to the group of omegas gushing over the triplets.

"Hey so like does your dad know we fucked?" I asked trying to be playful. Loving how flustered he gets.

"No of course not stupid ass." He walked away red making me chuckle a bit. We said bye to Marius's parents. Now moma's getting ready to leave.

"Okay well I have to go boys. Take care of my babies and my Zeke." She pinched Zeke's cheek making him smile. She said bye to the babies as Zeke stood going to hug her. "Sweetie sit down you literally just got split open." Zeke pouted hugging her still.

"I'm good moma my body feels good."

"Baby sit down" Zeke listened pouting. "Take care of yourself okay. I'll be back tomorrow to feed you okay." Zeke nodded.

"Yes ma'am" Zeke agreed.

"Come here you two" Moma called us over seemingly more serious. "When I come back tomorrow this omega better be papared and cared for. And these babies." Zeke nodded along all bratty. Me and Marius nodded. She nodded not hugging us as she left. As soon as everyone was gone we went to Zeke's side.