no.12

Prince

I was so excited that at least one of the babies where mine. I dropped Marius off at his home wanting to be alone with Zeke. It was so much chiller us two. So I was gonna take him to eat again.

"Want some dessert or dinner?" I ask him immediately perking up.

"Yummmy yess please. I want dinner hmm but dessert sounds good too." He fiddle's shyly with his hand as he tries to make a decision. He's adorable.

"Well get both fuck it." I say making him smile.

Ezekiel

Prince ask if I want dessert and immediately my babies cheered in my stomach. We're so hungry. I rub my belly wanting both dessert and dinner. He'll probably get me both if I let him know. He is my baby daddy after all. But I don't want to straight up just ask. It would kinda make me nervous.

"Yummmy yess please. I want dinner hmm but dessert sounds good too." So decided to guilt trip him sorta. I look down sad showing how conflicted I was hoping he'd get the message. My hands nervously fiddling on my 19 week belly.

"Well get both fuck it." He says giving me a warm handsome smile. I smile back I couldn't help it. His attention was fully on the road but I was staring. Staring bad so bad he told me we pulled into the driveway. "We're here." He says with a stupid smirk. I look away rolling my eyes as I blush.

"I know." I mumble getting out. Him chuckling only making me roll my eyes again. We walk into a IHOP me not even knowing we came here.

"They have burgers and shit so dinner. And what better dessert then breakfast." He says holding the door open for me. I give him a small thanks blushing.

(sat waiting for food)

Once the waiter left he asked me something I've been thinking of.

"So what genders do you want?" He ask. "Your having three so you'll at least have both genders. I think right?" I kinda nod thinking about it.

"I want at least one girl and one boy. I'm honestly hoping two will be little girls. I want to wear matching outfits with them and the boy like little boy version's. My mom works in retail and at Casa de Dioses amor. So she gets cute little free outfits like that all the time for my siblings. She'll definitely get me some too" I explain to him. I really wanted a girl to wear cutez pinks and skirts and makeup with. I've always been more feminine but I couldn't wear cutez stuff at my old home since Cable would yell at me. He used to say I would end up pregnant at 15. This is gonna sound petty but I'm so fucking happy I beat his guess even if it was by a year.

"Cute" He says leaning his head on to his palm as he looks at me lovingly. I blushed at his sudden compliment turning my head to look away from him. He kinda chuckles making me look at him with a glare knowing he's laughing at me. I cross my arms over my chest.

Giancarlo

I texted Ezekiel sorry and if he was okay athousand times but he wouldn't answer. Marius texted me if I was going with him and Gus but I just asked if he seen Ezekiel.

'bing'

He texted back. I open the phone read his text.

Marius:yea I saw him we got the test results
Marius:ur not the dad👍
Marius:it's me and Princess
Marius:..and maybe Gus

Wow so he got the test results and didn't tell me. How fucking petty.

I texted them I wasn't going and decided to text Adrian. I know we'll feel the same about this situation. I think Gus would rather not know though.

Adrian

Myles and me where walking home. Well to his house since my mom kicked me out after finding out we're having a baby. Myles mom immediately let me stay with them and gave us one of her storage rooms for the baby. But I still felt kinda awkward living with my boyfriend's family even though they were very welcoming. And supportive of me and Myles family. I just felt out of place, in the way. Kinda like a misplaced object. I talked to Myles about it and he told me straight up to get a job so we can move out. So recently that's what I've been doing. Working with my uncle in his construction business. I've been doing the painting and cocking so far just minor touchups for now. But the pay isn't bad and feel like I'm progressing fast. The only thing is my mom can't know or she'll make my uncle fire me. She said if I ask anyone for help she make sure they cut me off. My mom's always been strict and made sure I faced my consequences head on. She was raised in a church so she only knows rough discipline. Maybe that's why all her kids are little badass mother fuckers.

"Baby look." Myles says letting go of my hand and walking to a shop two windows down. It was a cute pastel store. Filled with such brightly designed clothes and toys with big scary eyes it made me want to puke. But of course my omega thought it was adorable. "I want it pleasssse." He pointed at a baby babe saying Feed Me! The letters different shade's of yellow, turquoise, sky blue and orange. The edge rimmed with the same colors in the same pattern. He was the reason I had to half my checks in two. One to save for a new home and the other too spend on my love's (Myles and the baby).

"Well it doesn't seem to expensive." I mumble. "Yeah okay let's get it." I say taking his hand as he smiles excitedly. We walk into the store immediately going to our target. But as he goes to pick the babe he gasp seeing anything object of interest.

"Oh my God babe look." He picks up the other baby item instead turning to show me. He was overjoyed at the sight of a baby jacket small and unorganized rolls of shape's in different neon colors. Which like a carpet you would see in an arcade. It was actually pretty cool. "Can we get it? Pleasseee." He says with puppy dog eyes. A face I was weaken to by the omega. I nod making him smile.

"Okay well get that too. But what if it's a girl?" I ask since we hadn't found out yet.

"I think they look pretty gender neutral to me. It's not like pink's and unicorn's." He says with a little giggle. I nod understand as we walk to the counter taking each other's hands. I felt my phone ping in my pocket notifying me of a notification. I ignored it though as the cashier came up to us.

"Aww well aren't you two a lovely couple but you two look way to young to be having babies. Hope you can handle the parenthood life." She says with an encouraging wink as she scans our items.

"Thank you ma'am." Myles says with a adorable little shy smile as he takes the bag.

"Of course deary. That will be 29.95" She says to me immediately knowing I'm paying. I take my wallet out admiring how full it was from my work. It was like a weird proud feeling paying for my baby's thing's.