no.36

Marius

I stopped at the park next to our school seeing Giancarlo and some omega waiting. Giancarlo points at my car grabbing the omega's hand as they walk to me. Wait hold up Giancarlo doesn't do the holding hands thing. The fuck going on here. He opens the door for the omega helping him in. Shocking me further more. Then climbs into the front seat. He puts his hand out for dab me up. Smirking with a raised eyebrow making me groan as I dab him up.

"So explain it again?" I ask

"We're gonna go to Dom's house get his step dad's keys to the shop. Then easier every." He explains making my headache grow. I've never felt so stressed before. If this doesn't work we're going to jail and the babies are coming in like a month. I don't want to miss they're birth and growth.

"Fuck this better work." Giancarlo pats my back acting like there's not a lot on the line. I mean we might go to fucking jail. "Your Dom?" I turn to look at the omega who nods.

"Yeah n-nice to meet you. Are you Carlo's friend?" He ask. I look at Giancarlo.

"I mean I used to be." GC rolls his eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go. That way." He points to the left turn into mage a street with nice homes. I follow his direction.

Dominenico

We pulled into the trailer park Giancarlo pointing at mine.

"There." He says Marius parking in front of it.

"Okay I'll be back." I go to open the door Giancarlo turning in his seat grabbing my arm to not let me leave.

"Wait you don't want me to go with you?" He ask. I shake my head with a little giggle.

"No it's fine. I'll be quick I swear." He nods understanding as he lets go. I exit the car walking to the back door. Just cause I know it's always unlocked for Johnson since he's a fucking drunk. Speaking of drunks the first thing I saw walking in was Johnson on the couch. The mini trash next to him filled with empty partially crushed cans. Some laid out on the ground because the lazy asshole couldn't bother to even throw them right. I spotted both keys on the counter in a basket weaved bowl my mom kept stuff we might need she finds laying around. Estelle's earbuds (my sister), Michelle's pocket knives (my step brother) and now Johnson's keys. The good thing is they'll probably think nothing of it since he naturally loses his keys when drunk. He'll grab his stuff slurring and yelling why we have his things. Then lose them again mom putting them back in the basket. I grab the keys balling my fist as I shove my hand in my pocket. If someone catches me I don't want them to be able to hear them. Or see them. I walked to the front door quietly and slowly. Turning the knob as I'm about to pull.

"So your back from your dick appointment." I jump still clenching my hand in my jacket. I see Michelle standing in the hall with a disgusting smirk. "How's it feel not to be a virgin puren?" He says walking over to me I sighed not having the time for this. I wasn't surprised he skipped school. "Seems like your trying a lot of new things." He chuckles. I roll my eyes trying to pull open the door only for him to hold it shut. "Answer me." He demanded but my omega wasn't reacting how it usually does. I wasn't crumbling, telling him what he wants to hear. He huffed. "It doesn't matter anyways. Your whole families a bunch of slutty omega's makes sense you'd follow in they're foot steps." I tried to pull open the door. "The fuck are you going? You literally been gone all night. Do you like getting fucked that much?" He looked down on me like I'm the gross one. When he's literally harassing me and talking about shit he don't even know. I rolled my eyes. "You annoying ass bitch answer!" He yells making me jump as he grabbed my wrist. Maybe hanging out with Giancarlo gave me some kinda courage. Because my omega didn't even plead for me to answer in fear. It was like now that we had Giancarlo he didn't give a fuck about obeying other alpha's. I like this new side of him. "Bitch do you want me to hit you." Okay now I'm scared.