no.56

Marius

It had been awhile already and the four hadn't came back. We're starting to worry. Chuchu and Angie sitting in between us on they're own chairs. Since they were eating. Yeah those kids have been gone so long we fed them.

"What do we do?" I ask Prince.

"I don't know you'd think we'd be able to see them from here." He said looking around.

"Oh they're not coming back." Angie said putting her spoon down. "They don't like you."

"Me?" I asked shocked.

"Both of you." Chuchu nods to his sisters words his cheeks full and chubby. Me and Prince looked at each other confused.

Prince

"Why do they not like us?" Marius ask me quietly sitting next to me. I shrugged also confused.

"I don't know maybe they just feel weird about the Zeke thing." I answered not knowing he nodded agreeing.

"Well I'm gonna go look for them." He stood and I copied.

"Wait don't leave me." I stopped him.

"Then I'll go get Zeke real quick and see if he can help." I nodded sitting with the kids again as he walked away.

"They don't like you guy because mommy and daddy think you're all way over your head. And stupid." She said trying to be helpful. I nodded at the girl her proud to be able to answer my question.

Ezekiel

Me, Adrian and Myles gushed over Amias sitting on the table. Myles holding him safely. He giggled clearly loving the attention.

"Hey do you think your baby will look like Prince? Look I got a picture." Erik asked getting his phone. I looked excitedly at his screen it was an adorable picture of a cute bold brown baby.

"Aww you need to send me that picture." He nodded.

"Look I have more." I sit closer trying to see. Until Marius walked up tapping me.

"Ezekiel can I talk to you?" He asked clearly nervous. I nodded immediately getting up worried.

"I'll be back send me those." I tell Erik who nods then I follow after Marius.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he lead me to a table with my two youngest siblings and Prince.

"Umm don't be mad buuut.." Instead of answering he pushed me towards Prince getting his attention. "Prince has to tell you something." Prince rolled his eyes.

"Damn okay umm we kinda lost half-" Marius cuts him off briefly.

Marius

"A little more then half." I interject lowly.

"Okay more then half of your.. siblings." Ezekiel brow furrowed clearly confused and mad.

"What do you mean you lost them?" He asked raising his voice a bit. "Did my mom like leave them with you guys? Ughh she's so frustrating." He stomped off probably going to look for them.