no.10

Prince

I pick up a weird distress my alpha immediately made me follow. As I got closer stopping at a supplies closet for art my alpha urges me to go. See your omega in stress and help him! He yells at me. He's pregnant after all!! Ezekiel I think walking in. He's not my omega but my alpha has really taken a liking to him. As I walk in low sobs being to fade as sniffles begin to try and cover up the tears.

"Ezekiel hey you good." I ask closing the door only to not be able to see after. My alpha leads me to the omega without any trouble in the dark. You see how much he likes him. He's never been soft for anyone not even my family members or ex's. But for Ezekiel he's different. He wants us to breed and keep him for ourselves. But I just don't think it's that easy.

"Yeah am fine." He says but I don't listen wrapping him in a warm hug. Once he hugs back all his tears start up again. I begin rubbing his back with my hand trying my best to comfort the crying omega.

"What's wrong?" I ask him as his tears slow down.

"Oh you know the usual. I'm a teen slut knock up with a bunch of guys babies I hardly know." He says trying to clear the air from tension. But I could tell he felt that way about himself. I don't think Ezekiel a slut in anyway. I mean I've done worse. Me and Gustavo have done way worse.

"Your not a slut don't listen to Gustavo's bitch ass he ain't know shit." I say kissing the top of his head as we sway back and forth in each other's arms. "Plus you gonna have some cute ass babies. I already know it." He sniff some tears away pulling us apart as he took a seat on the box's.

"They are. Ever baby in my family comes out cute as fuck. Hopefully your guys gene's don't fuck anything up tho. I don't want my boy to be a foul mouth like Gustavo. Or have a dirty car like Marius. Or-" I chuckle as he keeps listing our flaws.

"Damn well all the babies in my family come out like little angel's. I can't say anything for them when they get older tho." The babies in my family came out cute and grow up to be hot as fuck. I mean look at me for example. But I don't know if our angelic looks match our personalities. Or at least the rest of my family.

"Well I think my gene's might be good enough to fix y'all's parts." He joke's giggling at his own joke. "Even though I guess your the best looking out of your little friend's." I chuckle kinda wishing I could see his cute face in this dark room. "Prince did you want kid's?" Out of nervousness I hummed asking for him to repeat it as if I didn't hear. "Did you want children?" I know if I say no and don't elaborate he'll feel bad if the babies mine. Which I don't want. I've been feeling good about this whole maybe being a father thing. Plus I feel like me and Ezekiel could fall in love. I think we could be an actual family and shit. I think we could get married and he could hold like how ever many kid's we decided on. I know we could. I know I am ready.

"Well no.." I senses his omega distress only grow. "..but all this kinda got me thinking on it. I really think your having my baby honestly. And if you are I'm gonna be there. For both of you." His omega wasn't in distress but instead had more conflicting feelings weighing him. Something me and my alpha couldn't make out or make sense of.

"I wish I would have got y'all pregnant. Then I won't have to be the one holding just the one deciding if I wanna be in my child's life." He says kinda bitterly. I know that's one of his mother fucking mood swings that shit came out of nowhere. I nervously chuckle not sure what to say. In case it just gets him mad. After awhile of silence he speaks again. "Sorry I know that was kinda mean. I know you're not one of the ones giving me that much trouble. Even though yours and Marius alpha's be tryna clam shit." He says the last part with a little chuckle. I blushed cause of shock. I didn't expect that my alpha was that obvious. Or that his omega or him would pick up on it. Fuck I'm an idiot.

After that we snook out of school. He was hungry and pregnant with triplets. What kinda man would I be if I didn't feed the little guy. Plus I just got my pay check and if he already knew I was tryna clam him then I should show him why he should let me. I got a job unlike all the other mofos. Yeah Marius and Gustavo come from money but I actually make money. Yeah my car's not expensive but I could take three kid's to school everyday. We wait for our food the waiter coming back with a Coke and apple juice.

"Thank you." Ezekiel says cutely making the waiter and me blush. Wish I could tell all these mother fuckers he pregnant with my baby. Well maybe. The waiter gives a stuttery your welcome then leaves. "Stop." Ezekiel says taking a sip of his apple juice. I look at him confused. "You practically glared at him like you gonna kill him. And do you not smell those feral ass pheromones." He giggles as he pulls his straw from it's package. Sipping on his apple juice from it cutely. He looked so tiny and cute I honestly wouldn't believe he's pregnant if I was a stranger.

"Whatever look at you. You look like a child and you got juice. Looks like I'm taking a fucking child out cause your short ass." He glares still taking a sip. When he's done he speaks.

"Well at least I ain't drink no bad shit. Soda's nasty." He does a gag face and stick's his tongue out.

"What the fuck are you for real. Soda's fucking amazing." I giggle at the clearly picky boy. He did ask for his pancakes with no butter top and warmed syrup. Something I didn't even know you could do. Last time me and him got burgers with Marius he asked for no cheese. No mother fucking cheese. That's weird right.

"Nah that's bad for you. My babies only gonna drink juice." He takes a another sip. The way he's enjoying that shit there's no doubt that the babies won't too.

"That shits bad too. Ain't juice all calories that's basically sugar you drinking." I playfully scoff as he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah but isn't there like baby juice. Plus it's fruit juice can't be that bad for you." He says in a matter of fact ton. I nod throwing in the towel. His phone goes off a few times on the table next to his silverware. He peek's at it gasping as he reads the message picking his phone up. "Oh my God I just got a notification I could pick up the paternity test results today." At that moment I could feel his excitement. Even though I tried to match it I couldn't help the pit that grew in my stomach at the thought they might not be mine. I was regretting how fast I fell for the omega. All the time I spent thinking of us maybe becoming a family. "Could you maybe take me to get them after we eat." I nod instantly trying to forget my thoughts from before.

"Yeah of course." I smile at him. Him cutely looking back to his drink with a blush.