no.40

Ezekiel

Me and Myles have been gossiping over the phone recently. Talking about my baby daddies (especially Gustavo).

"And I get that he went through some shit with his dad abusing him but he can't use that everytime ya know. Like it comes to a point when you have to just except the consequences of your actions. You can't keep hiding behind a tragic story like it's a shield." I nodded along not really knowing what happened between Gustavo's family. I guess his dad was just very strict and didn't take failure so well. It honestly made me feel bad for not seeing he was busy with his own stuff.

"Well he's also very young. Maybe he just needs time to ya know grow from it." I said. Not liking that it sounded like I was trying to convince us he's not in the wrong. But at the same time I shouldn't have put a whole baby on him when he was going through so much.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Wait your not thinking anything stupid right. Your not gonna get back with him right." I blushed shaking my head repeatedly even if he couldn't see.

"No of course not!" I said never sounding like such a liar. But I wasn't lying right. Nothing like that will ever happen between us again. "We were never together anyway." I added mumbling.

"Oh that's right. Well still I know how baby daddy pheromones are and I know you do too. I can't keep my hands away from Adrian and when he's gone I think I go through a mini depression. All just because those stupid pheromones." I chuckled knowing exactly what he was talking about. "But anyways there's something I want to ask you?"

"Yeah" I say curiously as leaned back on the couch. Being pregnant really made me a home body. But at the same time Marius and Prince both showed me new things and places. Even Gustavo. So maybe it didn't.

"So like what happened that night?" He asked. I blushed hoping he wasn't talking about the night I got pregnant.

"W-what night?" I asked hoping pleading he wasn't talking about the night. The night I lost my stupid fucking virginity. He tsked.

"Boo you know what night. I've never been in a gang bang before so I'm just kinda curious ya know." He chuckled out on the other side of the phone. "And don't you dare call me horny. I still get to have sex unlike you." I playfully rolled my eyes. "But like how'd you do it? Was it hard? Did they go like hella rough on you." I blush knowing I was so drunk the pain didn't even phase me.

"Well um they kinda did.." I chuckled nervously. "Gustavo and Marius mostly I guess."

"Marius is rough wow I always thought he was the loving type."

"No that was Prince." I sighed at the name. I've been fighting the urge to apologize to Prince. But I shouldn't right. I mean he's in the wrong. I can't even open his messages in fear I'll apologiz or say something stupid. Maybe I should just call him.

"Ooo be honest have you and Prince done anything since?" He asked making me blush. Cause we haven't. We've cuddle, he'd give me kisses sometimes too. But never even on the lips. And I do the same shit with Marius too.

"No" I say sounding sadder then I wanted to. Now looking horny and desperate.

"So your telling me you got two niggas who literally want to fuck on you that are hot as fuck and you haven't even made one of them give you head." I blushed. How exactly am I supposed to make somebody give me head? And especially two big ass alpha's. I looked at my big belly blushing harder at the thought of my kids hearing this horny ass conversation. I've literally talked about all three of they're dad's.

"Yes but like I'm pregnant what do you expect."

"I'm just saying since I know I've been more in touch with my omega. And my omega be on some horny shit. I can't even be alone with Adrian without thinking about his dick." I chuckle at Myles words. I mean I haven't been horny more so clingy and lovey dovey.

"I've been in touch with mine too. But all they do is stress me about the babies." Myles tsk.

"I know this bitch tried to tell me I wasn't feeding my baby right. Like bitch you ain't the one carrying him so why do you think you can talk shit." I rolled my eyes understanding. My Omega had told me the same shit but like an idiot I over thought his words. Now I'm probably bigger than I should be. But at the same time I'm holding triplets so who knows.

Adrian

Walking into the house I see Donica and Milo cuddled in abuelos bed. Andrés has the whole couch to himself. They were all napping. That means Ms. Collion took him to some kinda appointment. I walked to my room excited knowing since the house had no adults Myles will act up. He's been on some horny shit recently  and I'm down with it. Seeing the omega laid out on the bed on the phone I took off my shoes in the entrance of the door. Catching his attention as he sat up smiling bright at me.

"Adrian just got home." He told Cia or Ezekiel. Giggling at whatever response they gave him. "Yeah yeah you're the one who needs to get laid my man's be on it. There's never a time I'm left horny." If my dick wasn't hard before. Their reply made him bust out laughing. "Okay boo catch you later. K love you." He kisses through the phone dropping the phone as soon as it hangs up.

"What was y'all horny ass's talking about?" I ask playfully walking to the edge of the bed.

"Nothing really daddy just omega shit." I nod leaning down to kiss him. He moaned into the kiss showing we had the same heat in our jeans. "Daddy your dicks hard." He says as we pull apart. I smirk until he cupped it through my pants surprising me as I groaned. That was kinda embarrassing but he didn't think the same going to unzip me. "Let me handle it." He said going to pull down my pants. Maybe I should shower first. I thought backing up.

"Well first let me shower." I told him. I work construction I get fucking sweaty.

"Then you'll just jerk off your self." He whined crossing his arms. I chuckled at the horny omega kissing his lips again.

"Then shower with me." His angry pout turns to a grin and giggle as he stands.

"Okay." He says taking my hand and bragging me to the restroom.

Prince

I sat in my childhood living room nervously bouncing my leg on the floor. This is for Zeke and my babies. I can't back out no matter how anxious I get. It was my mistake and so now I have to fix it. My heart stopped once the front door opened revealing my grandma. What great fucking timing?

"Prince?" She asked pulling up her glasses. I waved nervously hoping she won't be there for me and mom's conversation.

"Hey mom." My mom says unenthusiastic as she walked in with two cups of coffee. She said I look tired and I should drink one. Which I agreed to since I have work after this. And I know how a conversation with your mom can drain all that energy you thought you had. "I'll get you some coffee too mom." She says putting down the tray with a sigh. "Prince honey don't drink the coffee yet I don't remember which one I put the vodka in." I nod to my mom's words. But getting a little tipsy was the least of my worries right now. If I didn't have work I'd probably down both those tiny cups right now. Especially the one with vodka. My grandma came to sit across from me. We didn't have a TV just a circle shape type of couches.

"So how's it feel to be a grown up huh? You liking working, babies?" She asked bitterly but I just nodded. Cause I do like my babies even if they're not born yet. And works whatever. You can't expect somebody to like their job they just gotta be able to get up every morning and do it. She huffs with an eye roll as she pulls her cigarette out.

This is for Zeke and the babies. I can do it. I think...