no.54

Dawn

We took shots in the backyard music booming. Harrison was already drunk passed out on the bench chair. Hendrix sat next to me clearly not wanting me next to Hasan. As he sat across next to Jonah. Jonah is okay haven't really interacted with the guy besides video games.

"Okay my turn." Hasan cheered cutely.

"Okay I got the question." I said trying to come up with one.

"Well actually could I have this one?" Jonah asked. I nodded since I got the last question. But disappointed since I had a funny one that would've made Hasan so mad. "Have you ever had sex?" Hendrix choked on his beer immediately looking to see if Hasan will drink. Which he did meaning he's a virgin.

"Why would you ask that? It ain't none of your business my brother ain't like that." He said to Jonah who immediately nodded.

"Yeah bro I know it's just for the game ya know." Hendrix nodded along cautiously.

"Anyway your turn." Hasan said pointing to me. "And I got the perfect question too." I rolled my eyes filling my cup. He's hyping up his question when I know it won't be that good. It's adorable. "Have you ever been jealous?" I scoff taking the shot. Of course not.

"What a perfect question Hasan." I say sarcastically making him pout and cross his arms adorably.

"I though it was." Jonah said making Hasan smile. Me and Hendrix both looking at each other. I don't know if I like this guy honestly.

Hasan

Hendrix fought hard trying not to sleep for some reason. Dawn the same. But me and Jonah weren't even a little tired playing videogames. As the two nodded out on the couch trying not to sleep.

Dawn

"Fuck dude I think I might fall asleep." Hendrix whispered to me. "Please dude stay up don't let that bastard be alone with my brother." I nodded fully agreeing. The bastard has been hitting on him all day even though he wasn't making it obvious the constant lip biting and staring did. Meaning this guy was trying to be sneaky with it. And that's never a good sign.

"Trust me I'll do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen." I answer.

"Huh I guess you having a crush on my brother does have it perks." I looked at him confused as he smiled walking up the stairs. I don't like him what the fuck.

After a bit Hasan went up to sleep and I wanted to go right after. Until he asked if I wanted to take another shot.

"So what's up with the triplets?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow confused. "Like are they like super close. Like I don't know would they like hurt someone if they maybe wanting to get with one of them?" I rolled my eyes. This mother fucker wants me to be a pond in his horny game trying to get with my best friend.

"Yeah of course especially if that person so happens to be a friend." He nodded awkwardly knowing that I had him figured out.

"Oh okay I get it now. You want him don't you." He chuckled turning me red.

"What no I don't it's just common sense." I looked at him like he's crazy.

"Uh huh that's why you've been jealous all day. Bro I get it." Jealous? Of you you can't even tell me Hasan's favorite color the fuck should I be jealous of. Not that I'm like into him or anything.