no.26

Ezekiel

Marius really surprised me. I misjudge him thinking he was just an irresponsible horny alpha. But he's proven to be so much sweeter and sincere then I could've ever even imagined. Him and Prince too. I honestly thought I was the only stressing. Or even thinking about when the babies are actually coming. But clearly they have too. I didn't even have to ask them to buy those baby clothes or car seats. With everything that's been stressing me out my whole pregnancy I really am thankful for the two. To think at first I just saw them as annoyances.

Myles

Today was one of Adrian's days off and I was so excited. I love when we just get to spend the day together. Today he seemed pretty tired and sore maybe cause he worked 3 extra hours yesterday. Right now he's in the shower but I promised to give him a massage when he's done. My poor baby all sore. The good part is that he got a promotion. Doing cement, flooring and windows. I was proud of him he progressed fasted and I feel like he did it all for me. And our child of course too. That's why I always try to make him feel like a king on his day offs. He tries to work as much as he can even though I tell him not to. But I know it's cause he wants the best for our family. He walks into our room in his boxers only rubbing his sore shoulders.

"Aww my poor baby come here." I pout patting the spot on front of me. He walks to the bed sitting in front of me.

"My shoulders first please love." He says turning to peck my cheek. I nod smiling at him kindly.

"Yes of course baby." I kiss the tip of his ear then begin the massage. By pour my favorite lotion on my hands. It's butter cream and smells so good. I rub into his shoulders moving down then moving back up. Like a wave applying needed pressure to his tense shoulders. His groaned in satisfaction leaning into my hands.

"Fuck" He whimpers out as my hands close into the center of his shoulders. My thumbs mostly rubbing that tense away as I still work on the outer shoulder.

"My poor baby so sore." I whine continuing his massage. "Want your back now?" I ask still rubbing his shoulders. He nods eagerly so very sore. I scoot back allowing him to lay on his stomach on the bed. I usually sit on his back when I massage him but I'm 7 months pregnant so I decided to just sit at his side. Angling myself to were I could still rub his back up and down not from a weird side angle. If I rub from the side his tense won't leave his body right.

Prince

It was my turn to go to my appointments. After we're going to Erik's to meet my aunt and Stephanie. Hector and Val are gonna watch the kids while we talk about the baby shower. Me and Zeke sit on the bus him on my shoulder adorably. Once the bus stops we get off him holding onto me still tiredly. He seemed sleepy today. It was just a two block walk to the hospital.

"Prince do you have any names?" He ask. I nod cause I've already thought about it.

"Yeah I don't know why but I like Santiago or like Santana. Or maybe like Ethan." I list a few. It would be cool to name twins Santiago and Santana. But since they're triplets it wouldn't work. But he might like them.

"Ooh I like Santana it sounds bratty." I smile at him liking my suggestion. "And Ethan's pretty cute but Santiago reminds me of one of my cousins. He was a badass kid and such a bully. He used to lock me in the closet. He was horrible." Damn kids are crazy. "He's coming to our baby shower." He says groaning. "I was thinking Julius cause it sounded like Marius. And also Christine or Christina."