no.9

Giancarlo

I switched my 1st period to art cause media was boring as fuck. When I walked in the first person I see if Ezekiel. He was early for school just like me or something so I guess we got this class together. I walk to the table he's sitting at at the corner in the back. He didn't notice me as he worked on a painting. He turned jumping as he saw me bumping into the table hitting his elbow. He whimpered not scared as he noticed it was me. See the cup spilling I went to grab it leaning forward. I grabbed the cup but some still fell. I look at Ezekiel seeing him uncomfortable as I practically pinned him against the table.

"Shit sorry." I say taking a step back. Accidentally drop the cup on our feet. He gasp from the splash of dirty paint water.

"My shoes!" He yells then looks up at me with a glare. But it wasn't intimidating even though he was trying. I move back giving him space.

"Sorry man my bad." I say nervously scratching the back of my neck. He turns looking at all his paintings stuff. A huge gasp escapes his mouth telling me it's bad.

"My painting!!!" He quickly pulls the canvas from on the table. Accidentally splashing paint on both of us. He pushes pass me going to the window and clipping the picture to a wire hung above the window. He then opened the window to dry it. He turns looking at me with a glare. It gets me nervous so I decided to go to the sink and get a rage to help clean. Once I come back he's gathering all the brushes and paints in a plastic basket. Clearing the table so I wipe it afterwards. Then he started mopping the floor. Once we finish cleaning he takes a seat at the chair next to where he was seated before. Pulling his sketch book from his backpack under the table. He groaned loudly as I took a seat in front of him. Showing his clearly displeasure but it just made me chuckle. He acts we wasn't flirty before his pregnancy now he got a problem. Ezekiel's cute and all but he got hella of an attitude. Always thinking he get to act bratty just cause he's hot. But at the same time I wasn't gonna tell him anything. He's cute when he's bratty. "What you looking at?" He says sitting up straight and crossing his arms over his chest. I felt embarrassed for just now noticing I'm staring but I wasn't about to let him know that.

"Your ugly ass." I joke but he just rolls his eyes looking back down at his work. He clearly didn't think that was funny. Damn I hope he doesn't think I was tryna be fucked up. "I'm just playing with you. You know you cute." I say leaning down a little to see his face. I was surprised when he looked up at me.

"Yeah I know I don't need you confirmation." Rolling his eyes again he looks back down at his book. You see what I mean this boy cute asf. I kept staring and I guess it got to him cause he slammed his fist down with a big huff. Gripping a baby pink color pencil in his none intimidating tiny fist. "What do you want Giancarlo?" He ask. Maybe I shouldn't be getting him angry while prego.

"Nothing nothing. Was just gonna ask about those paternity test." I say making up an excuse to keep talking. He seemed to forget his past angry now getting pissed at the topic I bring up.

"Oh my God I was asking about those last time I was in office and they said their gonna need three more fucking days. So I'm supposedly supposed to get em today but they said that last. I think one of the baby's answers aren't coming up clear or some shit but it's frustrating me. I just wanna know which one of you assholes are my babies daddy already." He ranted on about the annoying hospital service. I watched not fully caring. "Then Adrian keeps pestering me about it cause he's all scared and wants to tell Myles his self. Marius and Prince are being super clingy too. And I can't stand Gustavo's ugly ass glaring at me or whispering shit about me." He ends it all with a groan. "I guess your the least frustrating one but your still a dick so there that an-" I begin to listen at that sentence. Sitting up instead of lazily leaning on the metal art table.

"Wait how am I dick?" I ask genuinely confused. "I am way chiller then those guys." He looks at me with a glare.

"Well one I was your friend sorta but you still let Gustavo spread rumors and expose my pregnancy. Plus your too childish to have a kid so just the thought of you maybe being my babies father stress's me out enough. Not to mention after I let you hit you ignored me and let people treat me like shit right in front of you. Literally right in front of your face." I mean I guess he's right. I should've told Gus something but I didn't think he'd care much honestly. Ezekiel always ignored what people say that's why I started tryna get with him. Cause he is cute and confident it's sexy. But why he gotta be like your childish blah blah. And I ignored him after hitting cause it's not like he was gonna let me again. I didn't think he'd even want to talk again honestly. It's not like he was tryna talk to me too.

"Well sorry I didn't know I was the dick for not talking to you after we legit had a 6 some shit. What was I supposed to say hey Ezekiel how you doing sucking anymore dick on your free time. You love that don't you. Or I could say hey Ezekiel had anymore guys gang bang you then had they're babies. And what was I supposed to say to Gustavo. No don't brag even though what that omega did was really slutty or you should treat omegas with respect even if they have none for themselves. You act like you didn't come in there wearing practically nothing acting like a whore. Now your pregnant what a fucking typical slut omega. Let me be sad and play victim even though I practically handed myself to them. Your the whore your the one who is the dick." I should've shut my mouth but I was mad. I didn't feel any better seeing the pregnant omega begin to tear up and cry. I reach out to comfort him as just throws his head back sobbing. But he immediately slaps my hand away.

"Yes your the dick! Cause no matter what we did that night I'm the one who has to deal with all the consequences!! Has anyone ever poured milk on you and called you a slut!! Have you ever gaven your virginity away thinking it would be fun everyone does stuff like this but for you you just have such bad fucking luck that now your pregnant!! Pregnant by a fucking gang bang I regret cause all the fucking guys there made me feel like a whore afterwards!! Have you ever been harassed in the locker room and sexual assault!! So many other boys and they all neglect to help you cause to them your just a free slut!!! I thought he was gonna rape me and you where right there! Looking away scared!!! Cause your a dick!!! Your a dick and a coward and you'll never actually be a true alpha!" He stands from his seat as he yells the last few sentences. I could help but think of how right he was. Specially when he ran out the room still in tears. He was right I was a coward. I could've helped him so many times so many things could've been avoided for him. But I was scared.