no.25

Marius

It's currently 10:54am and I'm still searching for a car seat. I have been since 7:30am. I wanted to be at Zekey's by now but getting these seats is harder than I thought. I bought two sky blue ones at another Walmart. It has lady bugs, butterflies and caterpillars on the seat lime green dotted lines following the bugs tracking them. The only problem is I didn't notice they were toddler seats. I had to come to this Walmart  to find a more girly one anyway since the other didn't have cute ones. Just basic bitch shit. And I was gonna make sure they got the cutest shit my money could buy. Looking around the baby section I had to focus myself to not look at the other stuff. I can't spend anymore money till I buy the other car seats. Once I made it into the car seat and stroller section I saw a bunch of basic black ones. Where's all the cute ones? Even the other Walmart was less of a disappointment. My eyes pause seeing an adorable lavender rimmed seat. I made sure to read the package this time immediately putting it in my cart seeing the age being infant. Definitely this one for the baby girl.

 Definitely this one for the baby girl

(Sorry if it's blurry but like this. Sooo cute)

It's clean with gray inner seats and a bottom to strap into a car for extra care. Now for the boys. Should I get them matching ones or would they think that's whack? Well they're babies so probably not. But they might want something unique. I'll just see what there is. Looking around for a while longer I finally find some cute ones. One's a navy blue the bottom strap for the car was a little different. And it had a handle in the front to make it easier to carry off the car side ways. The second one is like the first one but the whole seat is a bright cyan very cute. Perfect. I began the walk to the cash register but stop seeing a display of desserts. From pies to cookie's. I know one thing for sure Zekey love's desserts. But which would be his favorite. I contemplate between the brownies, a raspberry pie or those tiny yummy cup cakes with the colorful frosting. I chose the pie just thinking it might taste the yummiest then I'm off to pay.

Ezekiel

I called my mom yesterday but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to ask her for advice. All she said was if I could watch the kids on Friday. Once I agreed she said she had to go and hung up. Not even caring why I called. I'm trying not to let it get to me. I couldn't be mad or sad cause then the babies will be too. But of course like always I let my emotions get the best of me. Still thinking about it even though it's a new day. I mean it's not even that big of a deal. Right? So why am I so sad? I just hate it so much. I tried to watch TV but after awhile it just became a background nose for my thoughts. It's not until a hear a knock on the door I snap out of it. It's probably Steph she said she'd come by today or tomorrow to drop off her old baby stuff. If there's one thing my sister likes it's rich guys so all the stuff she had was pretty. So I'm so thankful she's bringing them. I open the door blushing when I see Marius. I kinda looked messy at the moment. He didn't seem to notice a huge smile on his face. I forgot he was coming with the car seats. I had underwear shorts on not bothering to put on pants and one of Hector's big black t shirts on.

"Oh M-marius come in." I say waving him in. He picks up a big box on the side of the door being the car seat.

"I have the rest they're just really big." He says about to go out to get the rest.

"Wait I'll help." I say going to put my shoes on.

"No they're to heavy and your pregnant. Plus.." He slowly moves his eyes down stoping at my underwear. "..your not really dressed for it." I blush covering my thighs with the big t. He chuckles turning to go get the rest. I walk to the big box seeing the pictures of the adorable cat seat. It's perfect. I squeal speed walk to my room. I open my closet were I keep my three by three draws. I keep it organized shorts, underwear, pants on the top level. Shirt's, socks, the other half shirt's half pants on the second. The third holding my books but not all them Aaliyah holding some. The second draw with notebooks a few pencil bags of pins and markers to the side. The last one empty. I got a pair of comfy white shorts flexible and not tight on my waist. Then I go back seeing he bring another one in and probably went to get the other. I looked at the lavender and grey car seat. It's literally better than anything I could ask for. With the door open I watch Marius walk back with another box putting it on top the first. I couldn't help but run into his arms. Him immediately holding me back.

"Thanks so much Marius they're literally perfect." I say as we pull away. He blushes rubbing the back of his neck.

"No problem. I got two more in the car.." He points out the door towards his car. "..buuut they're toddler seats. I didn't read the packaging on accident." He says shyly making me giggle.

"Well they're perfect and like soooo cute. I couldn't ask for anything better." I throw my arms around his neck again. All the pass worry I've been caring since Caleb's stupid comment and my visit with Gustavo seemed to wash away with all the help Marius and Prince have been giving me. They made me feel secure.

"You want some pie." He says passing me the one on the couch.

"Mmm yummy. I got some ice cream." I say walking to the fridge.

"Okay yum. I'mma go get the other's we can use them when they're older." I nod getting us plates. He leaves closing the door but not fully. I cut us two pieces putting them on the plates then scooping a ice cream scoop. Grabbing us both a fork I can't decide on what to get us to drink. What do you drink with pie? My thought is interrupted by Marius walking in this time carrying both by the handles. He puts them down in front of the other boxes then closes the door.

"What do you want to drink?" I ask as he walks over to me. He kisses my forehead making my cheeks red and sending goosebumps through my body. My heart speeding up. He grabs the plates and spoons taking them to the table with a smile.

"I don't know what do you think?" He says sitting.

"I-I guess like hot chocolate or l-like coffee. Or just milk if you want." I say stuff we have. Juice too but that would taste weird with pie.

"Hot chocolate pleaseeee." He says making me giggle. I turn getting us two mugs. I fill a quarter with cold milk going to the coffee machine putting the rest hot water. I then go to the cabinet's grabbing two hot coco packs. I put them in it already having tiny marshmallows. I go back in the cabinet getting the pack of tiny marshmallows covering the top in them. Then putting them back. In the drying rack next to me I grab a tiny spoon mixing the drink. Once both are mixed I throw the packets trash and rinse the spoon bringing the drink's to the table. Sitting with him. "Thanks." He says giving me a bigger grin.

"You too this pie looks good."