no.61

smut

Prince

Marius is crazy immediately pinning me as he climbed over to me. Practically pinning me to the corner of the desk and bed as we made out rough. I got hard knowing he was hard and just feeling those God damn pheromones made me crazy. But I had no regrets. I mean we're already both practically naked. Me in just boxers him in boxers and a shirt. He separated us both breathing hard as he held my collar.

"Wait was that bad?" He asked all of sudden climbing off me. "Bro we can't do this. What about Zeke? What about the babies?" I sighed kinda feeling guilty now. He stood. "I-I'll sleep on the couch." He began to grab a blanket off the bed and a pillow but I couldn't let him go. I stood grabbing his hand before he could fully pick up the blanket.

"Wait you stay." I told him with a sigh as I began to get my own blanket and pillow.

"No bro just stay. We'll just sleep okay we don't have to talk about it." I sighed looking down at my boner him following my eyes. "Maybe Zeke won't mind." He mumbled I looked up at him smirking. I'm pretty sure we've both been pretty abstinate. Plus we're not with with Zeke.

"Yeah he probably won't" We both smiled getting on the bed.

Marius

I knew I was gonna have to bottom as soon as he pushed me back pulling off my boxers.

"So your down to umm get boned?" I rolled my eyes holding his shoulders.

"I know you won't." He chuckled. "But prepare me right." He nodded.

"You got lube?" I nodded pointing to the big draw in front of the bed. He got up grabbing the lube as I set myself up right on the headboard. "There's just lotion." He said taking off his own boxers as he threw me the bottle. I blushed at his confidence pulling off my own shirt.

"That's okay." I leaned forward grabbing the bottle deciding to start the preparation myself. I put lotion on my middle and pointer finger. Lifting one of my legs embarrassed but to horny to stopped. Laying my other leg out for a better angle as I slowly began to lower my fingers in myself heating up. I hadn't taken dick in a long time so the feeling was almost brand new. I couldn't help the pathetic whimpers as my eyes shut. I don't know if I can do this. Like Prince read my mind he grabbed my already lifted leg looking at me with a stupid cocky but so handsome smirk.

"I got it we don't gotta rush." I blushed hating that ever smooth word just sended me further. He leaned forward kissing my lips and as he pulled away I whimpered. It was stupid but I wanted another kiss. He stuck his fingers out to me. "Lotion me please." I immediately followed his request knowing those are going inside me. Kissed me once more honestly having an effect on my heart that scared me. But I couldn't think about it as my body jolted from the pain and pleasure of Prince's fingers entering. He only moved forward as I threw my head back not thrusting but deeping inside me.  I hit at the pillow not yet sure how to cope with the feeling. He only chuckled pulling out. My body untensed for a second as he left me. But I was surprised when he slammed back in releasing the moans I fought to hide. I try to make them more groany but when he hit good there was no hiding it. I was fucked literally.

Ezekiel

I woke up going to the kitchen. It was 6am I was still used to waking up early since school. But I was fine I love mornings. What I was surprised about was seeing Prince and Marius awake. Well Prince. Marius laid on the couch looking like he just ran a mile. Prince was happily flipping eggs and bacon practically humming in joy. I walked over to Marius sitting at his legs as he moved them for me. He turned on the couch I guess not having the energy to get up and turn. His head now in my lap as I combed out his hair gently.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Tell Prince to tell you he's the one who did it." He said turning to hug my stomach tightly. Burying his head in my pregnant belly. What did he do?

"Prince!" I called him immediately coming in with two plates.

"Here" He said passing me a plate. Marius immediately sitting up all of a sudden fine.

"Thanks Prince mmm." I immediately ate a bacon of the sunny side egg's, bacon and french toast plate.

"Thank you" Marius cheered along. As Prince left to get his own plate. I forgot to ask what they did last night till Prince came back. With his own plate as he sat on the one seater putting on a movie.

"So what happened to Marius last night?" I asked with a giggle but they seemed to tense immediately looking at each other. The mood shifting so fast with alpha distress pheromones suffocating me. It was a mix of guilt, love and lots of confliction.

"Um if I tell you you got to promise you won't be mad okay." Prince said getting up as he puts the plate down on the table. I looked at both confused. I mean I can't promise I won't. But at the same time what could they have done that's so bad last night.

"Well I'm not promising I won't but you guys can tell me. I'm sure it won't be that bad." They looked at each other Marius gulping as he too put his plate down to tell me whatever they did.

"Well last night..." They made eye contact one more time Marius instantly looking away this time. Prince continued sighing. "... umm we had sex." They both looked away red. I gasped honestly not knowing how to feel. In a way I found it funny but was kinda jealous at the same time. The good and funny over ruled as I began to giggle. Trying my hardest to hold the sound in as both looked up surprised. If anything it's kinda hot.

"Your not mad?" Marius asked Prince sitting back into his chair just as confused. I mean they're not my boyfriend's can I really be mad.

"No no I'm just curious are y'all like together?" Now a new thought had my heart hurt. Does that mean I'm out the picture? "Do you guys not like me anymore?" They looked at each other and my head filled with sad thought. Of being a lonely mother. I wanted both now I get none I guess it's my fault for being a hoe. They both broke into laughter.

"No of course not Zeke I'm literally in love with you." Marius reassured reaching out to hold my hand. I immediately calmed down from an almost meltdown finding the situation funny again.

"Yeah me too I think we both still want to be with you." I nodded along with Prince's words.

"Well how about you two? How do you guys feel about each other now?" I asked the air suffocating me again with fair and more conflicting pheromones.

"I-I don't know" Marius answered awkwardly. They both deciding never to speak on it as they eat and left to actually go to bed. I guess they couldn't sleep till now.