no.11

Ezekiel

Something was up with Prince or his alpha. Almost like he was scared or worried and didn't want me out of his sight. My omega immediately felt the need to trust and stay by his side. Maybe something was wrong and I needed to be with him. We where on our way to the hospital now. I wanted to be excited but as we got there Prince's alpha just became more distressed. My omega yelled at me to cheer him up. But I wasn't sure how to. I'm gonna be honest I've only seen Prince smile when we're having tiny little conversation. Or when he was fucking me that night. Neither where something I could pin point where his joy was coming from at the moment. As we parked I decided to try and cheer him up.

"Prince." I reached for his hand stopping him from unbuckling himself. "What's wrong? D-did I make you mad or s-something?" I asked getting nervous as he looks up at me. I look away from his face embarrassed by the accidental stutter.

"No.. I-i just.. I think we should go check those results before.." I looked back up at him as he trails off. He's scared to be a father. Fuck. Oh my God I didn't even think I could be the one ruining they're lives not the other way. I pulled my hand away.

"Yeah let's go." I open my door and proceed to try and stand. Only to notice my seatbelts still buckled. I felt like crying I was so embarrassed. I didn't even think of the reasons they all hate me. The reason Giancarlo called me a slut and Gustavo was so mad he slapped me when I told him. I was ruining they're lives. They didn't want to be stuck with me they're whole lives. I begin to sob the slam of Prince door startling me as he walks out going around the car to me. He looked pissed so I just begin to cry harder. I was making him annoyed and mad.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He unbuckles the seatbelt picking me up like a baby. "Hey hey are you good?" He held me to his chest. "Stop crying baby." He looked at me face to face and I just felt more embarrassed. He wasn't mad. I'm just an idiot.

"I'm not a fucking baby." I calm my tears laying my head on his shoulder.

Prince

We laid the passenger seat and I continue to hold him on my lap as we laid back. He stopped crying after awhile just talking to each other as he laid on my chest.

"Are you sure I ain't heavy." He says tryna get off my chest. I wrapped my arms around him. Holding him to my chest tighter.

"Nah you're good. I tackle big ass dude's in football everyday you ain't weight nothing." He allowed himself to relax again. He won't tell me why he started crying. I think he's probably just nervous to find out which one of us got him pregnant. Is it bad I hope it's me.

Fuck I really fell to deep for him..

Marius

I watched Ezekiel and Prince skip inside like a happy little couple. I told Ezekiel I was tryna be with him if the baby's mine. Since my dad's a doctor I did some digging and turns out one of them is. I don't care that the others Prince and Gustavo's I'll spoil them. My dad already got me a job making 25 an hour I just gotta get a GED then a highschool diploma. No college. Prince is poor and Gustavo doesn't want a kid. I'm honestly the best option. As soon as they finish talking to the nurse I walked up to them. Hearing they're conversation I knew they where going to see the paternity test and I just wanted to see if they'd lie.

"Hey bro." I say then dab up Prince.

"Sup." He says unenthusiastically as he dabs me back. I turn my full attention to Ezekiel.

"Heyy." I say with a flirty smile leaning over him. He blushed looking down at his feet. Prince face wasn't the regular meh more like a glare. Something I've never seen from the dude. Not even when he saw Dylan cheating infront of his face. Kinda nerve racking.

"Hi" He backing up from us noticing the hostile alpha pheromones. He release's his own calming one's getting both our attention. "Y-you want to come with us to see the paternity test results?" He ask looking at his feet. Probably shy from talking to two alpha's clearly trying to court him.

"Yeah" I answer trying to be less hostile outside. So far we stayed calm outside. Just our pheromones giving it away and stressing Zekey. Ezekiel waves for us to follow back to the office we went to get the test. Everyone gave us weird looks probably cause the hostile love pheromones.

"Sit here." He points at the chairs sat against the wall. We both look at him blank. I'm not gonna be bossed around by a bratty omega. "Now you both." He says rubbing his forehead annoyed. His stress pheromones reminding me he's pregnant.

"Fine." I mumble as we both go to take a seat. He then goes to the desk lady asking for the test results.

Ezekiel

She gave me an envelope with the results then I walked back to the boys. We all walked to Prince car in silence deciding to open there. I sat passenger, Marius in the back. Once we all got settled we sat quiet. The nervous pheromones mixing only making the feeling stronger.

"Okay should we open it?" Marius ask after awhile as me and Prince sat nervously. He seemed to be calm. Maybe cause this won't effect him as financial as us.

"Y-yeah.. here." I say looking down at the envelope in my sweaty grip. Then passing to him. He takes it opening it with ease.

"Here." He says after looking at it not really having any kinda reaction. Then he passed it to me. I took it with my eyes shut not wanting to see too soon. Once I opened my eyes they immediately landed on highlighted words says patient 2 positive for blood sample 2 and patient 4 positive for blood sample 3. The name's Prince and Marius in pin next to it saying they where both father's of one. But looking above I see baby one's father's blood wasn't tested that day. Meaning one of my baby daddy's are Gustavo.
Fuck...