no.50

Ezekiel

Mrs. Jimenez told me about they're private pool so I got Marius to take us. I love swimming especially since it's hot as fuck in our city. It's fucking Texas. I wanted to go since it was so hot in April. But I was kinda insecure since I'm all pregnant and everything. Now it will only be us three. I'm excited. They kept telling me how adorable I was but I just rolled my eyes. They looked so hot Prince with his perfect hair and muscler body. And Marius with his beautiful face and broad smooth shoulders. I woar a gray jacket that belonged to one of them and some shorts boxers. I didn't want to take off the jacket though we're in the car. Even though I should since it's hot. It's just my stomach has some ugly stretch marks on the sides of my belly. I put butter cream on everyday but they won't go till I lose weight. I know it's just something I have to deal with since I'm having triplets. I just wish I didn't feel so insecure about it. Marius parked the car.

"We're here" He cheered checking himself out in the mirror. Prince got out the back seat grabbing the towel and clothes bag. Then walking to my side opening the door for me. I held his hand him helping me out. Marius getting out and unlocking the door with a password. Wow this house has to be expensive. I've never even seen a padlock before especially such a pretty one. It had a nice fluorescent glow. "Come see how big the back is." He called Prince immediately nodding as he let my hand go. The two took their shoes off then running to the back leaving me behind. I frowned walking in by myself and kicking my sandals off. They're lucky I had sandals on or else I would've yelled at them for leaving me. It's embarrassing but I can't take off my shoes due to my belly. I walked to the back I see our towel bag on the floor clothes falling out. And two dumbasses trying to drawn each other. Prince clearly having the advantage as Marius fought to stay out the water.

"Bruh your such a cheat-" Prince pushed Marius under cutting his sentence. He quickly swan away chuckling as Marius came back out. Breathing rugged from almost getting drawned. I laughed at the idiots not even being mad anymore. "Prince!" He yelled once he caught his breath swimming after him.

Adrian

I hated knowing Myles was home with his siblings, abuelito and our baby boy alone. He said that he's fine that the kids are more helpful then frustrating. But that's not the point I don't want him to be overwhelmed. He just had Mias. What kinda asshole am I just leaving my omega with so much to deal with all alone.

Myles

"Milo get me and Mimi some pudding would you." I pouted at the boy beggingle. He immediately stood from my floor laying on his belly nodding happily. Then going to get my pudding. My siblings were being so obedient since we bring Amias home. They loved him and helped me out a lot since it was summer. Doni and Milo even connected a TV in the room for us today. Andrés has been really watchful of the baby too. He wakes me and Adrian up as soon as Mia's even started to yawn. He had the same overprotective thing as Adrian even sleeping in our room. He's even sitting next to Amias on the floor right now. While Amias is in the bouncer chewing on his binky.

Dawn

I put all mine and Hasan's stuff away. He was still sleeping three hours later and I was getting bored. This close to shaking the omega awake until I heard a knock. Going to the door knowing it's Harrison and Hendrix. And they're friend. I opened the seeing the twins. Unlike Hasan's cute face these two had a more rough fuck boy look. They're friend a basic fuck boy football player too. Them all wearing they're jackets like idiots.

"What's up?" Harrison says as we dab each other up then to Hendrix next.

"What's up?" I said back greeting the two.

"This is Jonah." I nodded shaking the guys hand.

"I'm Dawn." He nods showing he heard.

"Oh cool cool." He said back. We all go in Hendrix immediately going to the couch.

"What's this lazy ass doing?" He laughed ripping the blanket off him. Hasan immediately whined turning. "Wake the fuck up Sanny!" He yell grabbing his hand and effortlessly pulling him off landing at his feet. Hasan woke up tearing up.

"What the hell Drix?" He asked crying his twins laughing. I walked over to the omega helping him up.

"Don't baby him Dawn that's why he cries over everything when your around." They both laughed again. They're friend joining in the laughter.

"Bro that was fucked up he was sleeping." I defended.

"You good Hasan." He waved him off. "Anyway y'all trying to eat we got groceries." He walked over to Harrison ignoring Hasan's sniffles. Them all walking to the kitchen. Hasan just groaned stomping off to his room. He was clearly mad I sighed walking after the guys.

Hasan

Of course now I'm the sensitive omega like always. I just stayed in my room for like two hours hearing all the commotion from down stairs. I was getting hungry but there was no way I was going down there with those assholes. When I was younger I'd stay in my room for days until my mom beg me to get out. Then I'd make her yell at my brothers for making me cry. I heard footsteps coming up.

"Bruh just leave him Dawn!" I heard Hendrix yell making me roll my eyes. I don't want him to come get me anyway.

"Bro shut up that's my best friend!" He called back making me giggle. No one talks to Hendrix like that.

"Whatever dude" He said back Harrison loud ass laugh booming through the whole ass house. I chuckled at the conversation sitting up when my door was knocked on.

"Come in." I said high enough for him to only hear. The door opening Dawn leaning on the door frame looking at me like he was curious.

"Are you still mad?" He asked.

"Yes" I crossed my arms mad everyone was acting like I'm dramatic.

"Are you hurt?" He asked I shook my head blushing. I looked down at my lap thinking maybe I am being overdramatic. "Can I come in?" I nodded not looking at him. He walked in coming to me and sitting next to me after closing the door. "Why'd he do that?" He asked. I immediately shrugged asking the same question.

"I know right like of fucking course I'm gonna be mad. He would if I did that to him. Ugh I wish I could do that to him big stupid fuck." Dawn nodded smiling amusedly.

"Yeah but your too small." He pouts playfully bopping my nose. I giggled hitting his chest.

"Shut up your so annoying." He rolled his eyes standing grabbing my arm and pulling me up. "Come on let's go eat." I rolled my eyes being pulled out the room.